X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissing

I mentioned earlier that the police raids seemed targeted at Farang oriented and owned clubs. Well I was wrong to reach that conclusion, driving around I noticed the cops doing an ID and Piss check at a local hang out on Thong Lor, not a farang in the crowd.

I'm tired of this crap, how much tourism money do they have to lose before someone notices how stupid all of this is.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

i don't know but I better stop smoking weed NOW; it takes 30 days to leave the system and I don't want to take a piss test and be positive, for something I haven't even done in THIER country!

PI looking better all the time....apartment in MNL or Cebu next year?

Jon

Comment

right behind ya....hows that real estate agent salma?

Comment

REAL ESTATE AGEEENTTT???

www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by
          I'm tired of this crap, how much tourism money do they have to lose before someone notices how stupid all of this is.
          Thais/Asians can't make business decisons like that. The connections in screwing people over and loss of revenue will simply never register! These people are good for fucking and that's really about all you can expect from them.

Comment

wow......pretty much a rip on thai people there, SB!

'only good for fucking'.....happy I didn't say that

Comment

Well... OK... Can anyone out there tell me that they sit down and talk with Thais? Do you have a best mate who is Thai? (I'm not talking about Thai-Americans or people who were raised in California and have a Thai granny!)

I have taught and met and tried to be nice to thousands of them and they are some of the dullest most un-informed morons in the world.

Would you take a Thai person to a bar and talk to them about sports of football or politics?

Me: What did you do last night?
              Thai: I sleeping?
              Me: That's it?
              Thai: On weekend I go to shopping...
              Me: Fascinating... It's a wonder you can fit it in with all the sleeping!
              Thai: I go to movies.
              Me: What did you see?
              Thai: Not know!

Believe me, they are idiots!

Comment

Me: What did you do last night?
                Thai: I sleeping?
                Me: That's it?
                Thai: On weekend I go to shopping...
                Me: Fascinating... It's a wonder you can fit it in with all the sleeping!
                Thai: I go to movies.
                Thai: Not know!

HAHAHAHA....I almost fell from my chair

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

rotflmao

good one sb

i just thought that that was the price we pay to be with a thai lb

my dream - to find a smart, sexy, classy, asian, circumsized, honest preop....the hunt is on

Comment

Hello Stogie,

Worryingly I have to agree with you. Thais are rightly proud of their country - they have many things they should be proud of. However they are TOTALLY uninformed about the rest of the world and display a stubborn resistance to find out about it.

The only bit Stogie got wrong:-
                    Thai: Thai movie!
                    Me: Have you seen any foreign movies?
                    Thai: Yes! But don't understand. (As in I don't want to!)

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Hi guys

I have quite a few Thai friends in Sydney. Lovely people, very hospitable, but the dialogue as outlined by Stogie is pretty much on the money.

Cheers

WiseTraveller

Comment

im sorry to say that in my years of lb's
                        i can count on the portion of one hand the amount that are
                        not lazy

its not just a thai thing (don't shoot me salma)

Comment

So Guys What happens if they test ure piss on the road side and it comes up positive for drugs??? Do u wait for the results there and then?? How does it work never had a spot piss test!!

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                          X