X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benz needs a chest-lift

I've been following Benz for some time now - always admiring how she looks in her shoots. She has got to have one of the most angelic faces on this site. The only thing lacking IMHO is a nice set of breasts. Someone needs to become her "money ko" and buy her a nice set. Another option is we start a "Brests for Benz" fundraising event. Your comments?

I agree that her face is like an angel.....she is absolutely lovely and we have a nice large gallery of her coming up in 3 days. i like the one where she sticks her finger up her ass the best LOL

one problem, as you mentioned; NO TITS! none at all.....looks like one of the indo girls except with a much cuter face. If "money Ko" means some guy who will send her the cash for that operation, the job is all yours! she actually asked me that question about 3 weeks ago and I had to put down the fone I was laughing so hard. we have never even kissed; why would I hand over 1000US for something like that?

nice idea to make her look better, but if we are taking up a collection here I would prefer the money go to my 11-year old sponsor girl and her family in Din Daeng; that 40,000 baht could feed and house them for a year.

Benz will find a sponsor someday.....she is certainly cute enough and has a voice like an angel as well.

Jon

Comment

Yeah Jon - a "money ko" is a guy dumb enough to support a working girl. It's a phenomenon in the PI. I believe more so than Thailand. Probably because the PI girls have enough English skills to convince their honey ko's that they are being good and the money will help them lead a better life.

With regards to collections - I'd be happy to contribute to a poor family in Thailand. I do something similar now in the PI. I donate $200 a year to the Angeles City Street Kids Project (dedicated to keeping young kids off the streets). I think deep inside I've convinced myself that a little charity goes a long way towards cleansing my sole of all the naughty deeds I've done in the past... probably not but it helps!

BTW - I clicked on your "I just returned from five days in Manila..." link in the ClubHouse but got a "Page not found". Where'd it go? I'd love to read your thoughts/opinions on the Manila nightlife.

Comment

Originally posted by
        BTW - I clicked on your "I just returned from five days in Manila..." link in the ClubHouse but got a "Page not found". Where'd it go? I'd love to read your thoughts/opinions on the Manila nightlife.
        It's fixed now! Try it again... Sorry about that!

Originally posted by
        ...a little charity goes a long way towards cleansing my sole of all the...
        What about the heel and laces... don't they get a cleanse?

Comment

I think some girls are cuter without breasts. Different strokes!

Comment

Working...
          X