Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to shit fast

Bomb Outside Bar in Thailand Injures 30

BANGKOK, Thailand - A bomb attached to a motorcycle in a Hotel parking lot exploded Saturday in southern Thailand, injuring about 30 people, according to police and hospital workers.

Three of those hurt were in serious condition after the blast in Sungai Kolok, a town on the border with Malaysia, said police Capt. Pibul Wattanatham.

The bomb exploded at about 7:30 p.m. in the parking lot of the Marina Hotel, injuring patrons at the Top Ten bar and coffee shop, said Pibul.

Most of those hurt were Malaysian tourists, according to a worker at the local hospital.

Three southern Thailand provinces are the only ones with Muslim majorities in Buddhist-dominated Thailand. Officials have blamed the violence on Muslim separatists, although no groups have taken responsibility for it.

Thai Muslims have long complained of discrimination in jobs and education by the central government. They also say their culture and language are being suppressed.

A decades-old separatist movement in the south was contained in the late 1980s, but violence began to resurface two years ago.

--AP 2004-03-27

Fortunately this crap has not extended beyond the 3 provinces bordering Malaysia (for now). But I would NOT suggest visiting the deep south.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Wise words Snick... These human deviants (muslims) are determined to destroy the world so we can all live like repressed dog turds and for the most part the West washes down another cheeseburger with indifference...

People who teach there have been offered danger money to stay, but many are quite rightly leaving this toilet to the germs that stink it up.

Ever here a moderate muslim denounce violence? Ha ha! Never gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by
        These human deviants (muslims)
        Oh, come on!! So, EVERY Muslim is a terrorist??

That's like saying every scotsman is a pisshead. Oh, wait, I was on the piss with you last night in Big Dogs!!!
        Mister Arse

Comment

@ stewart - read his nick again

Comment

Let me start off by stating I'm a New Yorker, so I definetly have reason to hate these guys. My problem is this, only 0.01% of muslims are terrorists, but the other 99.99% are NOT DOING A DAMN THING TO STOP THEM.

I don't know what the solution is, but name a country and it seems to be muslims causing the problems Thailand, Indoneisia (bali, E. Timor, Aceh), Philipines, Sudan, Spain, etc....

Saying oh its only a minority, ignores the fact that the majority are quietly sitting by , or not so quietly contributing money!

Comment

and damn proud of it

Comment

We have thousands of muslims in my country and not one of there clan made any comments of sympathy for spain or the people killed in turkey or morrocco or bali. I wonder how they would react if some nutcases started bombing mosques? No were far too civilised for that type of terror ? I bet if we threatened the whole filthy lot with deportation back to the shit holes of Pakistan,Afghanistan and elsewere we would soon find these terrorist scum. No one can honestly say that the muslim community have done a frigging thing to id these terrorists. Oh look the Pakistani army nearly nailed a big name terrorist but guess what after being totally surrounded by thousands of troops he got away ! How convenient. Wise up fellas there is alot more to these people than meets your good hearted liberal eye !

Could you please put that cigar out. Only if I can stub it out on your eyeball. ( Sexy Beast)

Fuck with the best;die like the rest. God Bless America.

Bricktop

Comment

Hey dont take my word for it-read the koran! It calls for the conversion of all non muslims or else..... Ask yourself-what Muslim country on earth would you actually want to live in? Having said that our esteemed Bali Ken will choose to live/retire to Indo. I wouldnt although Bali is non Muslim. The only two semi nice places in that country are non Muslim-Bali/Timor and look at what the muslim Nazis have done in BOTH places!! I have been to quite a few MuslimNazi countries-shitholes one and all!

Comment

Doctor ever tell me I have terminal cancer, I'm taking a 747 and flying it right into Mecca !!!
                    Who wants to pilot the flight into Medina ?

Comment

Medina sounds good to me , I m not so good at landing though..is that ok?

It amazes me ..living in Muslim infested Malaysia, that so few muslims here have ,apparently, read the Koran.

The quantity of anti western e mails that have done the rounds here is quite startling.

Of course 30 + years of obnoxious shit head Mahatir and his anti west rhetoric has shown where the govenrment stands.

What government could declare a muslim state when 40% are non muslim! (Only a muslim country could get away with this!)

It , hopefully , comes at no surprise that people of these countries have a problem getting visis for the west

Fuck Islam !

K

Comment

Working...
                      X