Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ What he said...

Comment

For me ,I think silicone tits are beautiful as long as they are in proportion with the girls body type, and not over accentuated so they become the centre of everyones attention ,thus becoming somewhat of a joke .
      Small hormone tits can definetly be attractive, and dont look out of the ordinary in Thailand where big tits arent usually the norm.
      Flat chest,no tits, no thanks...

Comment

cute small hormone tits seems to be the favorite of many of the guys here
        www.winklergirl.com
        My Facebook
        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

yes, for me too; can you say "Chelsea?"

tell her I miss her, that cutie!!! why did you wait till near the end to bring that one over???

Comment

i'm sorry bozzzzzzzzzzzzzy

chelsea told me she did not want to hang out with you specifically LOL

jokezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

I don't quite understand the choice "big hormone tits". How big can they get on hormones?
              I voted for small hormone tits connected to a hard little dick! But overall looks and attitude is much more important to me than body type.

Comment

Yes Looks and attitude are very important, but a hard cock is paramount and hormones can play havoc here.
                Bettina seems to about my ideal ladyboy and I will be looking for her next week during my trip

Comment

Just my two cents and my personal favorite. I prefer a ladyboy I am with to have small implants and to use less of the hormones. I want them to be able to get very hard and cum a bucketful and I find that too much hormonal juices mess that up.

Comment

Working...
                  X