X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phuket

Just to get the Forum restarted, let me mention that I am in Phuket right now and being here in Low Season is great.

No crowds, lots of girls, good beach weather and cheap rooms.

The bars still close at 2am BUT this disco's stay open till at least 4am ( but I pass out after 3am ). A nice change from Bangkok, where the 2am closing is still a bummer.

Snick
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Lucky bugger...

How long are you there for? And have you seen anyone that we might now?

Comment

I just ran into Snick down in Phuket. Nice time of year to be there. Certainly less rainy than Bangkok or the North.

And there was definitely some talent down there you've seen before.

[Snick: Sonia 078267256]

Comment

I notice neither of you were there when i was, i had all the LB's to myself.....lol....Well u guys lay nice....Snick keep ure eye on him  , Chuck see u in a bit buddy.....
        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hey Snick. It's almost Tuesday!

Comment

Yea its tuesday 1:22 am to be exact, Just got back. Tomorrow I'm going to book my next trip to Phuket. had a GREAT time and will now try and go every 4-6 weeks, work permitting.

My plan was to be SuperButterfly Man and sample all the wares, but I met a great girl the 2nd night and stayed with her the rest of the time.

My first night was spent with a bunch of girls from Cascades who were vacationing there as well, we all went to a local disco together and were drinking and dancing till 3:30. At that point I asked one to go back to my room with me, she asked if I wasn't too drunk to do anything...and I started laughing uncontrallably. Both of us took that as I "Yes, too drunk".

Comment

Never 2 drunk, always got atleast what nut in me ready for a drive by snick...lol

Comment

I spent almost 4 hours on the dance floor, doing dirty dancing with 3 LB. I got no complaints about not having fun that evening.

Fun part was when some tourist brought me aside and said "do you now what you;re getting into ?", I said "Yes, since I photographed them naked".

Comment

what did his ass have to say to that.....lol....u shuda taken a pic

Comment

Working...
                  X