X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN BKK

GREETINGS, I'M IN BKK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 31 YEARS. I HAVEN'T RUN INTO ANY LBs I RECOGNIZE FROM THE SITE EXCEPT I DID CONTACT THE LOVELY JANE WHO TOOK ME TO A DELIGHTFUL PLACE FOR DINNER. WOULD ANYONE OUT THERE LIKE ME TO LOOK A PARTICULAR PERSON UP FOR THEM OR FORWARD A MESSAGE? WISH YOU COULD ALL BE HERE. NO I DON'T! ENOUGH FARANGS ALREADY!

Thanks for the thought ZEKE... 31 years eh? Wow... How about telling us of some of the obvious changes you have noticed.

And while you are about it, send our greetings to the prettiest ladyboy Jane if you see her again. A very intelligent and delightful lady, that one.

Comment

Originally posted by (ZEKE @ July 27 2003,03:08)
      GREETINGS, I'M IN BKK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 31 YEARS. I HAVEN'T RUN INTO ANY LBs I RECOGNIZE FROM THE SITE EXCEPT I DID CONTACT THE LOVELY JANE WHO TOOK ME TO A DELIGHTFUL PLACE FOR DINNER. WOULD ANYONE OUT THERE LIKE ME TO LOOK A PARTICULAR PERSON UP FOR THEM OR FORWARD A MESSAGE? WISH YOU COULD ALL BE HERE. NO I DON'T! ENOUGH FARANGS ALREADY!
      I am sure that we are all jealous of you Zeke but one part of your post intrigues me - "enough farangs alread"!

Does that mean things are starting to get back to normal? How busy are the bars and ago go's? What are ST / LT rates like now?

Comment

Working...
      X