X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poom in singapore

Poom is a beautiful post-op from Chiang Mai with a heart of gold and also an amazingly beautiful face. seems as though she is now in Spore for a few more weeks, probably working in Orchard Towers.

nice hardcore set with her and our man Ton coming up in 2 days; she takes it nicely in her new box and he leaves a huge load on her small boobs [which are bigger now]. we also had it in video form on the 10th, and included a minute of footage so that you could see her "before".

To be honest i think i would  prefer the flat chested Poom even though i havnt seen the pics yet. Sometimes tits just bug me on ladyboys. (Are we talking implants or just hormones on poom by the way; just interested.)

Give me a flat chest any day.
    I wonder whether she will come back, after all some of the girls from KC3 who left for Sing never came back. She was almost part of the furniture in there.

Sometimes i thought about B-fining her but shes just a bit to tall for me. Nice girl though.,

Comment

Funny, whenever I looked at Poom's pics I always percieved her as very small and petite. It was only a few days ago, in her more recent photos, I noticed her description as "tall and slim".

Comment

Poom's not the only one in Singapore. I was at Crazy Horse in Orchard Towers last week and saw Natalie, Ponlien and Som (post-op) in there.

By the way, if any of you are interested in checking out the Singapore scene, Valuair (a new airline) now has return flights from Bangkok for 4300 baht. Their website is www.valuair.com.sg.

Comment

Working...
        X