X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great update

Just to let you guys know that the July 23 update is awsome. Dina looks better than ever. Lovely shots too of her poop hole. Her smile is absolutely captivating.

Dow looks great. Love her silvery painted toes. She has a nice smile too with gorgous hormonal breasts and a nice piece of meat between her shapely legs.

Ronah, is finally good to see as she was previewed months ago. Nice face and beautiful body. Her boobs and cock really compliment each other quite well. One thing bad about her is that she might as well shave her pubic area completely. The way she did her bush trimming makes no sense whatsoever. She might well go all the way.

Kitar and Dow (even though they are females now) still look great. Both do not seem to care about being flatties.

Nut is awsome with her package below. Nicely hung and long treasure trail leading to it.

The others too are good. One of the best I must say!
    Love life to its fullest.

thanks tslasia.....adding 10 girls in an update gives us so much flexibility and we can add enough types so that everyone stays happy. I think you meant that Poom looked good as a flattie post-op; she has boobs now by the way.

I can't explain why but I like Kitar the best of all these models and I am really not into post-ops. But her beautiful blue eyes and awesome blonde hair [both natural of course LOL] just make her stand out for some reason. I had it in my mind to call her the day after this shoot; it was about 3 days before leaving Thailand recently and I couldn't get her out of my head. But I didn't.....I am sure whoever I decided on that night [maybe First?] had a dick.

Comment

Wow, that Dina has always been on my wish list!

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X