X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saloon Society

Angelo's post with reference to Thai saloon society reminded me of something that happened to me on my last trip:

No food!

I sat in the Morning & Night bar enjoying the music having a cold beer when a voice at my right shoulder said "I bring beautiful lady for you". Well in truth she wasn't very beautiful and she was very shy, so shy that I couldn't really get her name! We chatted for little while over a couple of drinks. It turned out that the company she had worked for had closed and she hadn't been able to get another job, so her friend had brought her to the bar to "free lance".

It became apparent as we talked, that she was well educated and spoke some French and Spanish as well as reasonable English. It also became apparent that she had no money and hadn't eaten all day and wanted me to bar fine her!

Frankly I wasn't all that interested and was actually on my way to another bar so I paid the tab and gave her some money to get a meal from one of the numerous street vendors.

Question? How many people would have taken advantage of her plight and taken her back to their hotel for some 1000.00 Baht ST sex which I am sure she would have been terrified of and neither of us would have enjoyed. Or did I do the wrong thing by giving her money to get a meal and simply postponing the inevitable?

We all know the stories that bar girls can concoct and this is written exactly as it happened to me. She certainly looked very thin and as though a good mean might actually do her more harm than good and she was well educated. I have no reason not to believe that she was anything other than what her friend had purported her to be.

Originally posted by
    Frankly I wasn't all that interested and was actually on my way to another bar so I paid the tab and gave her some money to get a meal from one of the numerous street vendors.

Question? How many people would have taken advantage of her plight and taken her back to their hotel for some 1000.00 Baht ST sex which I am sure she would have been terrified of and neither of us would have enjoyed. Or did I do the wrong thing by giving her money to get a meal and simply postponing the inevitable?
    F**ks sake Thaipan, what do you take us for!? No way would we have taken her back for 1000 Baht...

....she would have come back for a lot less than that!!
    Mister Arse

Comment

Cheap skate!

Comment

Dear Thaipan: I have occasionally done the same for a very select few.
        JUST NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU, THOUGH.
        Obviously, there are plenty out there who will.
        Still, not everyone is a con artist, although the ones who follow THAT code seem to be growing off trees both in Thailand and in the Western nations, I'm sad to admit.
        In friendship,
        Angelo

Comment

Dear Thaipan,

I think you did the right thing.
          Street vendor food.. What, 100 baht and you can eat very well. ( if it doesnt kill you ) If you wernt interested , why bother taking her? For another 500 you can get what you really want.
          My wife just got out of the shower , and I want to show her something !
          Will post again later

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ July 23 2003,21:18)
            Dear Thaipan,

I think you did the right thing.
            Street vendor food.. What, 100 baht and you can eat very well. ( if it doesnt kill you ) If you wernt interested , why bother taking her? For another 500 you can get what you really want.
            My wife just got out of the shower , and I want to show her something !
            Will post again later
            Thanks Angelo and Jeff, as I said I I believe that she was telling the truth and I am pretty all about when it comes to this sort of thing in BKK, but who really knows what the hell is going on in their minds?! And as Jeff says what is 100 baht for some street food anyway?

What are you going to show her Jeff? Your avatar? How about showing us as well!!!

Comment

Hello all, YOU NO CARE ME DIE!!!

Check out face-pics.com and look in the male to female, thailand section, her name is Karittha, I sent so many emails b4 my trip, and never got a response, I even sent one just yesterday. shucks ( I would go back tomorrow if she gave me a contact number, this lady is BEAUTIFULL!!!

Disqplay and I missed each other, but mybe next time, any way he no care me die!!

I would post a pic of Karittha but I dunno how ?

I always liked recon by fire, like watch my tracers, HA HA,(just an old VN Vet, youth IS wasted on the young.

Be safe, have fun, need any back up , send for me, I may be old but I cpud provide a diversion for your escape haha

DAN

Comment

face-pics.com

Doesn't work for me... Can you send an actual link to the site, please?

Comment

[QUOTE
                  THAIPAN,
                  Thats is actually easier said than done ( for me anyway )
                  I would like to see the picture myself!! I'll keep playing with this computer that Paddy sold me and try it again. I do like the new message board ,but for a dumb shit like me there are to many toys
                  that I have a hard time with . ...Im learning! And I dont give up easy.

Tahke care,

Jeff

Comment

Stogie try this Face-Pic should take you to the search and there are some goodies.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 24 2003,17:11)
                      face-pics.com

Doesn't work for me... Can you send an actual link to the site, please?
                      Here it is Stogie: Face pics

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ July 24 2003,19:07)
                        [QUOTE
                        THAIPAN,
                        Thats is actually easier said than done ( for me anyway )
                        I would like to see the picture myself!! I'll keep playing with this computer that Paddy sold me and try it again. I do like the new message board ,but for a dumb shit like me there are to many toys
                        that I have a hard time with . ...Im learning! And I dont give up easy.

Tahke care,

Jeff
                        Ah so you bought it from www.paddypcs.ie? Didn't the instruction manual tell you to get the wife to pedal all the time you are on line? If you look at page 3518, section 3, subsection 49, it tells you that she has to pedal twice as fast to get an avatar installed or send it to Stogie and he will do it for you!

In fact if you look at page 1 of the afore mentioned manual, it says "if you need to know anything at all about pc's ask Stogie!"

Comment

I recon Jeff's got the waterbuffalo - sorry mother in law doing the peddaling.

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Thanks Guy's,
                            It figures that page was torn out!
                            And Road Runner, my dear friend , nice to have you back.
                            You do owe us a little more of a trip report, ( other than a inproved stationary dept. in Robinson's )
                            Yes I probally will have to ask Mr. Stogie how to get that picture of Anna's bum for my whatcha malcallit. Right now the computer is very slow?? The manual say's to kick it or hit it with the supplied plastic hammer.

Jeff

Comment

8-->
                              Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ July 25 2003,22[img
                              http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]8)]Thanks Guy's,
                              It figures that page was torn out!
                              And Road Runner, my dear friend , nice to have you back.
                              You do owe us a little more of a trip report, ( other than a inproved stationary dept. in Robinson's )
                              Yes I probally will have to ask Mr. Stogie how to get that picture of Anna's bum  for my whatcha malcallit. Right now the computer is very slow?? The manual say's to kick it or hit it with the supplied plastic hammer.

Jeff
                              Nah Jeff, if it really is a paddy pc the plastic hammer won't work, look at the fault finding page and it says use "plastique"!

A little semtex appropriately placed on the water buffalo will work wonders but be warned - it is likely to be messy!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X