Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember a couple of years ago when she showed up at Peanuts in Los Angeles. She would wear sexy outfits, but didn't really fit into the scene.

I got to know her a little sense then. I realized the issue with her fitting it was her intelligence - - she's pretty f'ing smart. She was in college, which didn't fit in with all the trannys hanging out at that P4P club.

She had a b4 who was a great guy - - he was at a seminary to be a priest, but changed his mind.

She's hot, as hot as any Asian TG outside of Asia can be. So in Los Angeles, she's considered SMOKIN hot!

But for 99.99% of guys, the better option is LOS. We don't really want a smart guy/girl - - we want a nasty LB slut that will get our rocks off.
    Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(fancylighters @ Jan. 21 2008,06:24) I remember a couple of years ago when she showed up at Peanuts in Los Angeles.  She would wear sexy outfits, but didn't really fit into the scene.

I got to know her a little sense then.  I realized the issue with her fitting it was her intelligence - - she's pretty f'ing smart.  She was in college, which didn't fit in with all the trannys hanging out at that P4P club.

She had a b4 who was a great guy - - he was at a seminary to be a priest, but changed his mind.  

She's hot, as hot as any Asian TG outside of Asia can be.  So in Los Angeles, she's considered SMOKIN hot!  

But for 99.99% of guys, the better option is LOS.  We don't really want a smart guy/girl - - we want a nasty LB slut that will get our rocks off.

I'd rather get my rocks off listening to the smart woman talk about her thoughts though.
      A woman's brain can be incredibly sexy.

Comment

I'd rather get my rocks off listening to the smart woman talk about her thoughts though.
        A woman's brain can be incredibly sexy.
        Agreed. Nothing sexier than a pretty lady with a great brain.

I once (briefly) dated a model and while she looked smoking hot she was sooo boring. She was not the bightest spark in the shop to say the least.

Of course it had nothing to do with her profession but I agree completely that the mind and intelligence of a lady is very important.

Comment

Helen is pretty smart, and seems to be interested in grad school. I just wish she would get the op like she said she would. I don't know how much she's making of her intelligence, though - I was a little surprised that she's been out of school for awhile and I can't figure out what career plans she has. Maybe she's enjoying the life of a sexy girl.

I wonder if she reads this board.

POL
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

She'll probably ride her "sexy" wave as long as she can. With her website and all of the other promotional stuff she's into, she's probably living a pretty fine life. I bet she's got a long line of admirers too willing to fit the bill. She's probably got another 6 or 7 years left of this so why let a good thing go to waste?
            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

She's a little too old for my tastes, but she's still pretty in a mature kind of way. She's not really my type though.

5 years ago she looked a lot better, when she was transitioning quite nicely. She looks a bit too artificial for me.

Comment

I saw her at Divas Thursday night in SF. She was looking great. She is a bit older but super smart girl and great personality. She's very cool to just sit down and have a beer with. On the other hand, there's some great looking girls there at Divas that dance. I recommend people go by there and check it out.
                asj

Comment

Heres a nice pic , cute or what !
                  Attached Files
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Cute

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Love the boots
                      x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Very fuckable!!

Comment

On the other hand, there's some great looking girls there at Divas that dance.
                          Divas is great for US standards, a good mix of Pinay, Latina and American girls (no Thai dancers). And there are a couple of stunners. But it can not be compared to Obs or Cascades in Nana. The good thing is there is no hassle or pushy attitude, and very laid back. Cool place to grab a drink and have fun.

-eclipse

Comment

Hey Jimslim, not only is she fuckable but I also think she is recyclable!!

Comment

had to find this one wayyy back in the hard drive

anyone ever get her "lapdance"?
                              Attached Files

Comment

I got her lapdance once, years ago. She's great. She needs just a very little work done and she'd be terrific. She's very sexy and seems to be rather intelligent.

POL
                                Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                                X