X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annie in the Saloon !

One of our favourites . ..recent pic of her in Issan in the Salon...

...cut and Blow Dry anyone?  
    Attached Files

Her Ladyboy dogs going for the chop next week

Comment

I like Annie's lips.

Nice tool too.

Comment

wasn't the word here that she'd gone back to being a boy? wasn't that a wig she always wore when she worked? then why does she look cuter -- and *younger* -- than ever in that photo?
        one of the all-time greats she was -- and looks like she still could be again!

Comment

then why does she look cuter -- and *younger* -- than ever in that photo?
          My thoughts exactly. That foto must be 6 years old!!!

Comment

Could it be that not working in smokey bars, drinking and taking drugs she now looks like she should?

Comment

Spotted her out and about in a Bangkok club about 2 months ago , she was looking as sexy as ever

Comment

(monkeyman @ Jan. 22 2008,01:21) Spotted her out and about  in a Bangkok club about 2 months ago  , she was looking as sexy as ever  
                so that *is* a "recent" photo?

changes my whole view of 'what happens to ladyboys *after* they spend their "best years" in the bars?'
                they go to issan and become born-again beauties!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jan. 22 2008,15:17) My thoughts exactly. That foto must be 6 years old!!!  
                  This is how she looks now. Met her 3 weeks ago, and she looked just like in that photo.

Comment

I was sort of joking, but that's good to know.

Comment

always a fan of hers, was a true star and always fun, chatted recently and she seems happy enough

Comment

(thaibound @ Jan. 22 2008,14:39) so that *is* a "recent" photo?
                        From the Exif picture information it's taken with a Sony Ericsson W800i. And that model isn't more then 2 years old .. or so

Exif IFD0

* Camera Make = Sony Ericsson
                        * Camera Model = W800i
                        * Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 1/20 second = 0.05 second
                        * ISO Speed Ratings = 240
                        * Original Date/Time = 2007:11:07 16:53:50
                        Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/16 second
                        * Flash = Flash did not fire
                        * Exposure Mode = auto exposure (0)

=> Flash did not fire ..

Cheers
                        -T

Comment

More proof of how beautiful the present Anney is.

Please add the techinfo , Todd .
                          Attached Files

Comment

Flash did not fire ...
                            Well, he might have but he probably wouldn't tell us about it!

Comment

(thaibound @ Jan. 22 2008,18:10) wasn't the word here that she'd gone back to being a boy? wasn't that a wig she always wore when she worked?  then why does she look cuter -- and *younger* -- than ever in that photo?
                              one of the all-time greats she was -- and looks like she still could be again!
                              My first Lb ever back in march 2003. Still looks the same as that night. I will never forget her.

She told me that night she would look at her career options and decide whether to go back to be a boy if it meant her getting a career job.

I understand she is totally bald due to something she had as a kid. But this not to be mentioned to her as it is a sore spot with her.

Comment

Working...
                              X