X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Contests...

Does anyone know the date for the Miss Amazing Beauty Pagent?

The date for Miss Gay Philippines?

and/or

The date for Miss Tiffany?

The Miss Tiffany Universe contest will probably be sometime in May - in 2007 it was May 8 - 11. I will try to get a firm date later.

I am not sure when the Miss Amazing Contest is, but in 2007 it was around late September, just shortly before Miss International Queen.

I will try a couple of my Filipina contacts to check on the dates of the Miss Amazing and Miss Gay Philippines.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

well .. try to go at miss tiffany contest again... definitivly a must...

Comment

hmmmmm....

Comment

Thanks rxpharm.

I was going to try my luck with sponsoring a few girls this year. Maybe someone's dream will come true.

Comment

My Filipina contact told me Miss Amazing 2007 was held in Nov. She wasn't sure about Miss Gay Philippines. Miss Amazing 2008 will likely be around Nov. again. She is checking for some firm dates, but it is still a bit early. I am still waiting for the Miss Tiffany date, but it will be most likely in May again.

Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread

Comment

Miss International Queen is in October..
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Received a reply back from the Tiffany Show, Miss Tiffany 2008 is scheduled for May 30, 2008 - but may move subject to live television broadcast availability. Hopefully they will fix the date in the near future.

Membership Levels
                The Rookie Thread

Comment

Date confirmed for Miss Gay Philippines is March 31/08 from my Filipina contact.

Membership Levels
                  The Rookie Thread

Comment

(jtatis @ Feb. 04 2008,23:10) I was going to try my luck with sponsoring a few girls this year.  Maybe someone's dream will come true.
                    Hi J .... we met at the one and only beauty pageant I have ever been to {or ever WILL go to, yaaawwwn} .... not sure if you remember. we also met up in HK about a year later for an awesome dinner and a chat about that psycho Nika .... you may not recognize the screen name.

Anyway, sponsoring is a lost cause..... I was talked into the Tiffany deal once by a ladyboy friend of mine after I had offered Gatoon from Obsessions the chance to go; I really believed she had a shot, being tall and curvy and really pretty, same as all previous winners. she refused, said she "could not win" { I was suspicious right away} and then my friend of course heard about that and I was talked into sponsoring her....little did I know SHE 'could not win' either.

The thing is rigged ......, hell, you could sponsor Hirasu {sp ?} and she'd still lose ..... any girl is doomed to fail unless it's the ONE which the crooked judges have pre-determined will win the thing, based on how much the local car dealer or plastic "surgeon" has paid them off with.

It's a sham .... save your cash and give it to a girl you like to help her kid brother or something.
                    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                    -Dennis Miller

Comment

on further thought, you may want to help someone out to  live their dream and feel like a queen for a night, sure ..... and it's not even much dough, really.  but make sure they are aware of their chances up front, which in my mind are slim to none and slim just left the building; with her crown.

They should be aware .....' cause afterwards they WILL be crushed ... my friend was disconsolate for days on end.
                      -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 19 2008,12:12)

on further thought, you may want to help someone out to  live their dream, sure ..... and it's not even much dough, really.  but make sure they are aware of their chances up front, which to me are slim to none and slim just left the building.

They should be aware .....' cause afterwards they WILL be crushed ... my friend was disconsolate for days on end.
                        Unless you are a real swingin' dick and high roller and treat the judges as if they are from Chicago.

Money may talk, but more money sometimes talks louder.

Comment

It was quite funny, really ...... the major sponsors were all these car dealers from Pattaya, the Hard Rock Hotel, other conglomerates and lots of  those fake "doctors" who remove people's cocks for a living for 2 grand each and  for some reason aren't locked up in a prison somewhere. And,  believe it or not,  THEY get to sponsor some of the contestants!  Jeeez, I wonder who might win tonight, huh??   As if regular Joe from Nebraska or Newcastle has a chance, ponying up a measly 20K for his favorite LB against these local big-shots.

The one I went to was won by a girl who was sponsored by some local Doc/Quack from a clinic down there, don't know the name and don't care, they all suck .....  simply amazing how one of the girls HE cut would happen to win, but hey, TIT right??
                          -Dennis Miller

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 19 2008,12:21) It was quite funny, really ...... the major sponsors were all these car dealers from Pattaya, the Hard Rock Hotel, other conglomerates and lots of  those fake "doctors" who remove people's cocks for a living for 2 grand each  and  for some reason aren't locked up in a prison somewhere. And,  believe it or not,  THEY get to sponsor some of the contestants!  Jeeez, I wonder who might win tonight, huh??   As if regular Joe from Nebraska or Newcastle has a chance, ponying up a measly 20K for his favorite LB against these local big-shots.

The one I went to was won by a girl who was sponsored by some local Doc/Quack from a clinic down there, don't know the name and don't care, they all suck .....  simply amazing how one of the girls HE cut would happen to win, but hey, TIT right??
                            For hating post-ops so much, you have probably done more for them than most anyone else. With the help of your photographers, you featured a number of very beautiful post-ops from early on, and continued to show post-ops, with all the respect and photographic imagination a GG would receive. Maybe it does not seem like a lot to some people, but your work surely opened more than one guys' eyes to another world. I can't imagine what life must have been like twenty years ago, because looking at pictures of transsexuals probably required going to a seedy dive and thumbing through magazines of big-boned white or black trannies. Websites like yours made the beauty of girls from far away, whether cut or not, accessible to the whole world. I hope you got rich, because you deserve every penny for your innovation and originality. My hats is off to you man.

Comment

Quite far from rich, and I don't "hate" post-ops..... I hate the people who do that to them.

hell, one of my best friends in the world is a postie.... I love her like a sister, she lives in Scandanavia now .... but man,  I have talked to probably 50 of these people and when 49 of them tell you they made the biggest mistake of their lives and they wish they never did it and the tears are flowing like rain water and you're there taking photos of what essentially looks like roast beef, how can you not have feelings of total disdain for the person who did it?  Yes, it was their choice and something they have to live with now, but I still don't appreciate those people [who DO get rich] who took advantage of a vulnerable 18 or 19 year old kid and ruined them for life for a couple grand.  Hell, I'd pay someone 2 grand NOT to have that surgery and in fact have offered that before to my friend Nut....she said no and is now living in South Africa as a lady hooker.

Try being in my shoes..... meeting young and vital, charismatic young ladyboys on a regular basis who you then see 2 or 3 years later and they have hollow eyes with no soul behind them and sadness has enveloped their lives eternally;  what person wouldn't feel something from that?    Dear friend Apple........one day a lovely pre-op, giggly and cute and so full of life.....see her 6 months later and she is cut and has a 3-inch -deep vagina  and is ruined forever and can never enjoy sex ever again, and all I can feel is anger and repulsion at that Euro-trash  creep MFER   who talked her into that crap and then just left her behind to be a sad shell of her old self, street-walking on lower Sukhimvit at age 19 just to make a living rather than living her dream life in Europe as promised.

Oh.....and the 50th girl ..... she was lying.
                              -Dennis Miller

Comment

Working...
                              X