X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good poll topic...

Not for me though. Wouldn't do it unless it was for some kind of joke.

Comment

i done it when i was younger for a wile but dont have the body now

Comment

NEVER  

But I love the feel of "Silk" Stockings against my skin  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

I'm replying before reading the complete thread, but I'm praying to GOD there is not a picture of StogieBear in a dress and heels some where in the thread.

Comment

ummmmmm guilty yes and it does get me hard, it's not about the looks (I'm a fugly, fucking ugly) but it's more to do with a little role play in the bedroom with the right LB.    

Comment

Dressed up for roleplay only, and not in female clothing. So, I voted for the last option.
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Number 2. Never have never will. Definitely too fugly to be wearing dresses but not kidding myself I'm always a top so can't choose option 1.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

One thing I can confirm is that there is no way of knowing for sure who will look good frocked up. Bodies can't be fudged too much so that is not up for debate but faces can deceive.

No names no pack drill but I have seen an old passport shot of a tranny who posts here and she could only be described as (I'm on thin ice here) a geeky guy. But frocked up with makeup and all the kit - fuck me. Please.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Hmmm, I dont know how this would come across but Ive been with a guy before who did something like this during our, well, "acquaintances." *blush*  
                    I dont want to go into details (since there was a progression of things, which I didnt mind really) but it ended with him wearing my lingerie (not all of it though) during our, well, "acquaintances."    And believe me, it was very obvious he enjoyed it, hahaha!  

S
                    Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

I have noticed a few guys comment on how bad they would
                      look if *dressed*,
                      Would you try it if you could pass as a female?

Good afternoon Miss Statuesque
                      x
                      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 08 2008,14:17) ...but it ended with him wearing my lingerie (not all of it though)
                        Not all of it, huh? Something he could NOT wear?
                        Something we need to know about your lingerie?
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Feb. 08 2008,14:29) Would you try it if you could pass as a female?
                          I've always been fascinated by characters in action movies who could transform themselves in to someone else. A bit a-la-MissionImpossible just to make an example or even less hi-tech by simply using careful executed make-ups
                          Passing through a checkpoint disguised as female, why not!
                          Doing that for fun, not quite interested.

Comment

Good afternoon, Miss Naang Faa-bulous  

Looker,  my lingerie stays where they are. Im not comfortable with strangers poking into my boudoir  

S
                            Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

I'm with the majority - never have, never will. I'm a very hairy and not particularly good looking man, so would make a weird-looking girl. One question for the girls: how do/would you feel about your man getting turned on by dressing?

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 08 2008,14:20) Good afternoon, Miss Naang Faa-bulous

I like that Miss Statuesque-quisite
                                x
                                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Working...
                                X