X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSs and the finnal step

As I read through the forums I see quite a few comments along the lines of she is a postie or some type of comment. So I have a few questions since it seems that girls going the final step seem to be increasing.

1. About what percentage of TSs want to go the distance?

2. About what percentage of the girls have gone the distance?

3.Of the girls that have gone the distance what percentage are happy with the result?

4. What percentage of the girls who go the distance drop out of the TS scene i.e. quit being pros or drop out of going to the clubs?

5. And one question that really intrigues me is after the operation is sex that much different than before? Such as kind of the same but different or is it completely different?
    And if different how so?

1%

97%

3.Of the girls that have gone the distance what percentage are happy with the result?

0%

4. What percentage of the girls who go the distance drop out of the TS scene i.e. quit being pros or drop out of going to the clubs?

100%

5. And one question that really intrigues me is after the operation is sex that much different than before? Such as kind of the same but different or is it completely different?
    And if different how so?

The new vagina is 98% the same as their ass. The difference is x%

Note: Please allow for a margin of error of +/- 49%
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

This post has been moved from 'The Powder Room.'

Please read the forum guidelines WHICH ARE HERE before you start a thread in this forum...

The POWDER ROOM

Only members of the 'Sisters' group can start threads in this section...
      Cheers,

Stogie

Comment

Almost all of them.

Between 2% and 4%

They will never be completely happy, BUT most are generally happier than they were before the operation.

Why would you assume that they were 'pros' to start with? Most are not, never were and never will be.

And if different how so?

Varies from case to case... Everyone has different results and everyone responds differently to the operation.

Comment

I was a little tipsy last night when ii first read this thread..

I think Stogie Bear has it just about right
          The 2-4% number of girls that have gone the distance could mis-lead me
          because with the exception of Benz all my other friends are post-op as
          far as i know,not that i go around checking or anything

x
          Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

The second question perhaps should have been "how many end up going the distance?". I'd think for ones that work in gogo bars around 30% eventually do. It's probably a lot higher there than the general population because it's less likely to make the required money elsewhere.

I'm not sure if the operation makes them a little crazy, but it may be more that the ones that get it have longstanding issues coming to terms with their bodies. While they think of the operation as being the thing that turns them into real girls, they will never stop being obsessed working on every little thing to be as feminine as possible.

And maybe a question #6 what percentage of guys who like ladyboys will like to be with them after they go the distance? Most will not. Same if they go the other way if they change to look, dress, and act just like a guy. There is a curious happy medium most punters are after that can't slip too far girl or too far guy.

Comment

It's a curious state of affairs...

I like the most feminine looking ladyboys with a cock and all the ones I really like absolutely hate being a trapped boy living as a girl...

My perfect partner probably hates herself!!!

Comment

I'd think for ones that work in gogo bars around 30% eventually do. It's probably a lot higher there than the general population because it's less likely to make the required money elsewhere...
                I'm guessing that's way to high...

Girls in the P4P who are already cut probably hovers around 10%. Girls in the P4P business who will eventually get cut probably slightly higher at about 15%.

Total is around 3% with financial restraints being the primary reason that more ladyboys are not cut, and fear being the second reason.

Not having the operation because you actually like being a chick with a dick is probably less than 1%

(Just guessing, here... You may well be spot on the money.)

Comment

Having dated a ton of pre-ops, I have heard the post-op percentage is VERY small. Less than 5%.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 11 2008,03:27) 1. About what percentage of TSs want to go the distance?

Almost all of them.
                    Hi SB

I only just came across this thread and I wonder if this statistic is accurate. I know your experience is vastly greater than mine (than most other people I should think!) but it seems rather high.

I have had two TS girlfriends, each of whom I went out for just under a year, and I've also chatted for a reasonable length of time to few girls online - say, ten or 12 in all.

I know that is hardly scientific, but neither of my TS girlfriends (one Eurasian girl from the Netherlands, one Australian) were interested in having SRS, and of the girls I have chatted to online only a couple were dead set on having it.

Admittedly, one or two other girls were undecided, but the rest were not interested at all. And the girls I have chatted to online have come from the Philippines, Australia, the States and Europe, so a fair cross-section.

Of course, they may have all been lying to me. Sounds unlikely though, doesn't it: girls lying to a man? Especially TS girls.

Chris

Comment

It is my impression that all ladyboys want to look as girlie as they can. But most enjoy their cocks and stroke them as much as they can.

Comment

Working...
                      X