X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Donnnnnnnnny?
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 13 2008,03:53) Where's Donnnnnnnnny?
      Well, you can't expect Stogie to count up to ten, can you?    Donnnny was very much in evidence, giving us the benefit of his wizdum, and I believe led the mini-force/scrotum/flange that went to Patpong  
      TT

Comment

The LB's can sniff the LB hunters coming a mile away. I overheard the collective noun they used and it is......."bunch of brown notes"!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 13 2008,03:53) Where's Donnnnnnnnny?
          Donny The Flash is presently in Pattaya for a bit so all your BKK GF's are safe for the moment...

He only managed 3 ST's yesterday...However, I'm sure he'll try and pick up the pace today...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

I think I saw you guys hanging out in front of Guess a few nights ago but I didn't recognize SB or TTC who I met before so I didn't introduce myself.

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Feb. 13 2008,11:11) I think I saw you guys hanging out in front of Guess a few nights ago but I didn't recognize SB or TTC who I met before so I didn't introduce myself.  
                Ditto!!  Thought I saw you, but same reaction.

How long you in town  .....     ?    Pattaya?
              TT

Comment

Morning TT.

A good night Monday night. Putting faces to names, we should have a members night
                where the new guys have to guess who's who.
                TT, would you have known it was me? Anyway you were the first to shake my hand
                & I figured if you were on board then the others might go easy on me.

You dragged Stogie away Monday night just as I was getting into the serious stuff . .
                started off with a 100 handy hints how to make the forum better . . . then a list of
                problems I had carefully noted about various posts, which BMs should be banned for life . .
                I know he was hanging on my every word,
                then like Cinderella at the ball . . . gone, both of you.

Don't worry SB, I have 3 days to write it all out for you . . .
                . . that way I won't have to keep saying :

"Come on Stogie, wake up. I am just getting to the interesting bit."

And on the subject of interesting, I promise to tell all on the subject you referred to above.

As soon as I know, you'll know.

And thanks to my new Irish buddy, OA, for announcing my date for the evening.

Name Om, she of the endless legs, one of the best packages I have ever seen.
                If she loses the skanky blond hair & blue contacts, she would be better.
                Why do they think it looks good?

Has she been featured on here? Too lazy to look . . . but if not, she bloody well should be.

She was just the antidote I needed to recover from a day of mourning.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

good work fella.....

you out and about tonight?

Comment

I am... still waiting to hear from Pentire...

Comment

I will be out mon ami, just not in Bangkok.

I have de-camped south to Sodom & Gomorrah-by-the-sea, aka Pattaya.

My new abode is the Hotel Renaissance on Soi Diana, a more comfortable place I have yet to come across in Pattaya.

And I have come across a few of them.

For once Camp pacman is looking decidedly plush.

I will just have to remember to negotiate prices before arriving home.
                      I will never get the cheap charlie discount rate once they step foot into this joint.
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                      X