Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naang, you do pop up in the least expected places.
    Yes,i sure do, just when you think all is lost an Angel appears out of nowhere.....
    and then knocks your heads together hahahaha..
    x
    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

...Kitten Club sounds like an interesting place to check out and see what a high budget place can look like in LOS. All the "extras" that can't be found in other places.....plush surroundings, hot tub/spa with naked girls, naked waitresses, 1000bf with room, 200baht drinks, etc.........these things seem like stuff "old men" found exciting when the Playboy Clubs first opened up back in the 60's and when open sexuality was just starting. This is the 21st century......give me a bar stool or couch, a nice LB for conversation, a BM or friend near by for deep conversations, my hotel room for romance, and I'm a happy guy.
      ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

So that was Pacman's postie that I took out of the bar? She was a good shag. Thanks for pre-paying.

Just pulling your chain. Any chance you snapped a pic, so the rest of us know whom to look for. I mean, whom to avoid?

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I never had the chance to take a photo but I was told she featured amongst
          the blow-up shots stuck on the outside wall.

Stuffed if I could figure out which one she was.

They all look great in the pics, but so made-up & probably
          photo-shopped,
          they all look like clones of Playboy centrefolds.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Truth be told, when she walked up to me I thought she was a very attractive girl.
          Then she dropped her top & it was obvious she had surgery,
          but from nothing to start with, so pale were her nipples.

I turned to the boys & said is she what I think she is.
          No-one was sure, then she revealed the rest of her charms
          & it was the narrow hips & boys arse that tipped me off.

BTW, the "chopped" area would never have alerted me.

The first one I can ever say that about.

Someone here must know her, must have shagged her.
          She was working as Ann, but she spoke of her friends bar in Soi 8.
          That may be the only lead to her, but I don't think I want to go near there.
          If a pic is posted I can confirm if it is the same girl.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Checked this place out for a few drinks yesterday. Got to admit the inside is pretty nice but the place smelled of a scam...1000 barfine for "superstars."

Comment

thanks for the interesting report Pacman, I will definitely check the place out one question was Madam Lash attractive? thats the sort of girl I like cool, calm, collected and smart
              how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

tried this out few years back when I was gg hunting, great place and always well looked after, rooms were fun....

when you look at ex rate it is still cheap and certainly worth it although I would be concerned by the fact, although it claims to be gay friendly, it is mostly used by gg lovers and may take newbies building up on some dutch courage to actually stay there and enjoy the place!

Comment

(thaibound @ Feb. 15 2008,10:07) so, bottom line, you still pay the whole fee up front for the barfine and the girl before you even leave the bar? seriously?
                  i'll stop by for a drink. maybe a game of pool, but no way i'm pre-paying and then waiting to see if the girl jumps off the baht bus a stop early or gets a call that her buffalo is having babies just as we arrive at the hotel.
                  i mean, i don't want my whoremongering to be the cause of some poor buffalo becoming an orphan!
                  Is this correct? Is the barfine and the girls money upfront? If so, I hope that we all resist it. That is not a trend that we will want to see in Pattaya. I will check out the place but if they ask me to pay all upfront I will walk.

Comment

Vito Vito Vito . . .

. . . read my reply to thaibound,
                    this is definitely not correct, & management will not tolerate any opportunists amongst their staff
                    who might be tempted to try their luck.        

A drunken farang who grabs his bill & ckecks the total, shoves a wad of notes in the girls hands,
                    how long before she wakes up that some can't even count their change.

It happens in every bar, club, every night, not just in the LOS & guarantees someone, somewhere will try taking advantage.

If you know a place where the staff are all Buddhist monks who look as good as this lot . . .

. . . post it immediately.

I mean aren't we all looking for Nirvana.        

Comment

(jhcal26 @ Feb. 16 2008,20:52) Checked this place out for a few drinks yesterday.  Got to admit the inside is pretty nice but the place smelled of a scam...1000 barfine for "superstars."
                      "smelled of a scam"            

How do I answer that, not sure what a scam smells like.

But I can say that the 1000 baht barfine includes a room upstairs maintained to a standard that those shitholes in Soi 6 could only dream of.

And if you split the bf 50-50 that means you pay 500 baht for some of the best babes in town.

If that sounds like a rip-off, then here's my advice . . .
                      DON'T GO THERE !!!            

Comment

(mesmer @ Feb. 17 2008,00:06) thanks for the interesting report Pacman, I will definitely check the place out one question was Madam Lash attractive? thats the sort of girl I like cool, calm, collected and smart
                        She is bloody attractive but off the market.            

Definitely off the market, with her connections, a drunken pass would get you 20 years in the Bangkok Hilton at least.

Still we can all dream, that's not ill-legal yet, is it?            

Comment

You Were Dam Lucky
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 16 2008,21:04) And if you split the bf 50-50 that means you pay 500 baht for some of the best babes in town.
                            But if you prefer to bring a girl to your own room then it's a 1000.

The more places the better though; good to have a joint for the high rollers.

Comment

(vito @ Feb. 17 2008,07:00)  I will check out the place but if they ask me to pay all upfront I will walk.
                              Vito , make them an offer they cant refuse
                              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

(pacman @ Feb. 14 2008,21:46) This place is going to be around a long time.
                                This place wont last 6 months.
                                There are not enough stupid people to pay for it.
                                I was in Pattaya last week and I picked up a number of Ladyboys.
                                Two from Soi6 , 1 from Walking, 1 from triple x ,1 in the Q of the 7/11 opposite my hotel.
                                Offered them all 500 witch they where happy with.
                                No Barfines ,Ladydrinks just a couple of 5 baht coins on the baht bus to get back to the hotel.
                                Just by chatting to Ladyboys I bumped into I had a list of 15 phone numbers as a back up.
                                Most of them where from BKK
                                If you want pay for these fancy bars then thats up to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X