Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Forums: News & Views, Life/living in Thailand, New Members/Old questions & Travel info.

Trip reports, Picture post & the rest should be for signed in members only
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

sounds good to me

that's 1 vote so far

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(katoeylover @ Feb. 25 2008,18:13) Trip reports, Picture post & the rest should be for signed in members only
        Pic Post and Trip Reports should def be members only. So should Pattaya since Billy and others have their pics there.

Comment

Aawww, if this pushes through, I might have to, as they say, sing my last song.   Ive never really paid anything online before. There was only that one time but - ...    Besides, it seems to sound a bit silly for me to pay so I can discuss about girls! Hahaha! Maybe in another forum where girls talk about guys, that might change my mind!  

But anyway, I understand your concern 69billy. I hope stogiebear can provide solution for both sides. I do enjoy my time here as well.  

S
          Anything spent less than mad love is a waste of time

Comment

When we say members only, it means only that you need to log on and register to see and post. Paying doesnt come in to it.

Right now anyone can look at all the topics and pics without registering and this can cause some problems, as Billy is talking about.

Comment

This type of forum that we have here requires active, sensible contributions from board members. It's primary purpose ought to be providing information about our favourite subject - ladyboys. As such it ought to be easily accessible to as many people as possible. The more members we have, the chances are, the better the general public will be informed about ladyboys and the better the quality of discussions can be. Hopefully, the P4P punters who've never tried a ladyboy will be encouraged and in turn this may increase the numbers of ladyboys which will of course benefit us regulars.
              One of the reasons we've seen a greater number of ladyboys could well be the increased demand and in a small way, is probably because of forums like this which have answered the questions of many a newbie.
              So if you put obstacles in the way of new entrants, that would only have a negative effect in the long term.

And as for 69billy's comment on letting ladyboys see the forum - well, give it time and they won't need us to show them how to access the forum. Look at the increasing number of ladyboys that are active in this forum today.
              And just take a look at the vicesisters site to see the increasing number of ladyboys that are advertising themselves. Does anyone think the computer literacy amongst ladyboys will decrease? Certainly not me.
              So even if you have "membership" it's only a question of time before a large number of ladyboys can see what you say. Whilst on the subject, if you what you post is the truth what's there to fear? And if photographs are your thing and you wish to make it private - start a private blog!
              Cheers all!
              http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com

Comment

Oh, I see. Since I have username and password to get inside this forum, does that make me an eligible member then?   I was under the impression that everyone whos here (to post, read or view) needs to register as required. I didnt know people can interact here without having to log in first!  

S

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 26 2008,02:40) Oh, I see. Since I have username and password to get inside this forum, does that make me an eligible member then? I was under the impression that everyone whos here (to post, read or view) needs to register as required. I didnt know people can interact here without having to log in first!

S
                  Yes, you are an eligible member.

you dont need to register to read, but you do to post and interact

Comment

Yay! Thanks katoeylover!

S

Comment

I tend to agree with Razman...

There isn't much point in making this forum harder for the people who may eventually subscribe to one of the pay sites that we promote.

You can only contribute to the threads and posts by joining this forum. But if all you want to do is read and check out the pics then that's fine... you can do so anonymously.

The forum is always free even if you want to join up.

Comment

A very sensibe and logic comment.
                        You are not going to force people to subscribe to a pay-site because of a forum, unless THAT is the most important thing in the world for them.
                        It's by offering a good service that you can reel-in people.
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Feb. 26 2008,10:16) I tend to agree with Razman...

There isn't much point in making this forum harder for the people who may eventually subscribe to one of the pay sites that we promote.

You can only contribute to the threads and posts by joining this forum. But if all you want to do is read and check out the pics then that's fine... you can do so anonymously.

The forum is always free even if you want to join up.
                          Agreed with Stogie.

Even though I am a paying member to AsianTS.com, let the forum remain open for public viewing.

Heck, it's why I decided to subscribe here in the first place.

Comment

(69billy @ Feb. 26 2008,03:47) Hi..
                            It was nice meting you and your sexy friends but shame about the pussy,,,
                            Come on Billy, don't be shy. Say what you really mean.  

Comment

(statuesque @ Feb. 26 2008,09:27) Aawww, if this pushes through, I might have to, as they say, sing my last song.   Ive never really paid anything online before. There was only that one time but - ...    Besides, it seems to sound a bit silly for me to pay so I can discuss about girls! Hahaha! Maybe in another forum where girls talk about guys, that might change my mind!  

But anyway, I understand your concern 69billy. I hope stogiebear can provide solution for both sides. I do enjoy my time here as well.  

S
                              Maybe I have read it wrongly, but my understanding is that 69Billy's idea is not that it should become a pay-for-membership forum, but that you should have to register to see and post anything. Or am I wrong about that as well?

Comment

(PigDogg @ Feb. 26 2008,03:21)
                                (katoeylover @ Feb. 25 2008,18:13) Trip reports, Picture post & the rest should be for signed in members only
                                Pic Post and Trip Reports should def be members only.  So should Pattaya since Billy and others have their pics there.
                                Spot on...
                                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                                X