X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cascades caberet show!

I've been home for a few days now ,and I was thinking about the good and bad parts of my trip. I went to thailand with a few friends who were unaware of my LB hobby, so I had to do a little sneaking around.
    So I finally break free and make it to my happy cave CASCADEs (in my opinion the best lb hunting spot in los)

But I showed up right before to cabaret show!
    I want that 20 mintues of my life back-I mean who is that show for? Its not for the customers. Am I alone in thinking this?=Willb

I want that 20 minutes of my life back...

I totally agree with you. It's the single biggest turn off to watching live entertainment I've ever seen in my life!

Time to "CheckBin!"

Comment

I mean would you rather ?
      A. see the hottest ladyboys in the world dance around and try to make eye contact with you.

b. see a bunch of old fat nasty lb sing. dance and do diana ross impressions

Comment

Yup - sucks.

Luckily there is only one cabaret show, so when it starts in Cascades its guaranteed not to be in Obsessions, and thats where I go.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(willyb @ Feb. 28 2008,07:57) I mean who is that show for? Its not for the customers. Am I alone in thinking this?=Willb
          I agree! It is about as interesting as trying to watch a Thai soap on TV. It may be mildly entertaining to some of the staff, but a real put off to customers. I mean there are caraberet shows that could work, maybe something like the shows they do at Angel Witch or the gay bars, but that fat ugly ladyboy parity show is just awful I am afraid.

Comment

Thai soap operas have great cat fights....if they added that to the cabaret, then I would watch

Comment

The govt has banned the air hostess soap from showing any catfights in the future . Seemed to be part of a compromise from banning the soap altogether.

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Thats my favorite show !!!

Comment

(Snick @ Feb. 28 2008,11:14) Noooooooooooooooooooo

Thats my favorite show !!!
                  Yeah everyone in Thailand was talking about that Thai Air hostess soap...

Comment

I like it -Songkram Naang faa (Battle of the Angels)
                    got a bit juicy last night when one girl tried to throw acid in
                    another girls face....lovely!
                    The only thing that bugs me with these Thai soaps is the incidental
                    music...it's awful...
                    Always love the dodgy zoom-in shifty eye acting-
                    Thai soaps are so bad they're good!
                    x
                    Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I almost got into a fight with a girl, she wanted to watch some other soap opera when she was over at my house.
                      I'll have to find the torrents for the last week and get those

Bam - we should buy the rights, do some bad dubbing and webcast it

Comment

(jadeite @ Feb. 28 2008,11:00) there are caraberet shows that could work
                        Uhm , no!!
                        They are so lame, all of them. Phuket sure loves their cabarets, and if i see another lb doing overdramatic lipsync to "unbreak my heart" i´ll puke.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

and if i see another lb doing overdramatic lipsync to "unbreak my heart" i´ll puke...
                          What are the others... Oh yeah - 'I will survive...' or anything by that fat slob Mariah Carey!

Comment

The Titanic song and the gay anthem; its raining men.
                            "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Hallelujah! Who can forget the timeless "All Weather Girls" classic!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X