X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patpong closing at 1 now?

in yet another twist and turn of the Thai governments crusade to try and stomp out any fun in that beautiful country, I hear that the Patpong area how now instituted a 1AM closing time for all its bars and go-go places.

of course this could all just be temporary and a way to jack up the extortion prices from the bar owners on that street, but for now all you guys that like Patpong should be aware that the lights come on early there now.

The goonheads in charge try this every few years and after a while it just creeps back to the old time. To be honest i think the 1am thing has been in force for some time its just that all the bars ignore it.

Maybe its politic$ with the Police if you get my drift.

The live music was supposed to be banned completely but the last time i had a drink at that outdoor bar on Pat2 the live band there were really loud and played on until 2am at least.

Personally i dont really mind to much. By 1am i have drank enough poision anyway. Leave it up to you vampires to trundle on till sunrise.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Aug. 13 2004,12:41)
      By 1am i have drank enough poision anyway. Leave it up to you vampires to trundle on till sunrise.
      hahaha......reminds me of my days in Pattaya around '98 when I first discovered Thailand  AND you were allowed to stay out that late because the bars never closed.  saw many a sunrise  coming up over polluted Pattaya bay and I am not exactly an early riser, if ya'  get my drift.

Comment

I sure get your drift JD. Nice memories a.

To be honest around 6 years ago i was pretty much the same and never got back before 4 am. Nowdays i take it a bit easier as Doc told me to lay off a bit. Also i dont like to miss the the lounging around during the day bit.

Who was it who said about sleep
        " those little slices of death".

One time in Pattaya it got so bad that for 4 days i didnt see any daylight and it started having a strange effect on me , just like some  of them people who live under a near permanent moon in Northern Siberia and are teetering on the brink of madness.

I always get out of the sack by 10AM now(if possible).

Comment

Working...
        X