X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally's bar

Hi all, allow me to introduce myself - my name is Body_Surfer and I'm from Australia. I was a member last year and used the info I gained from this site to great effect when I visited Thailand earlier this year. A big thanks to Jon While I was in Pattaya in January I visited Sally's Bar at Jontien and had a few great nights meeting Sally (great lady) and her boyfriend and becoming acquanted with one lady in particular. Has anyone any updates on Sally's Bar? - I assume it is still going strong?. - I will be back in a few months.

Hi Body Surfer. The red carpet is rolled out, welcome back.

Listen , im down Pattaya way in a couple of weeks time and ill check out Sallys Bar. Been meaning to do this for some time and now i have an excuse. Just remind me how far down Jomtien Beach it is and a marker of some kind.

I will certainly check it out and post a full report on or around
    September 1srt. You can count on me.

Also Jon isnt here any more. He was threatened by some jealous boyfriend about some Piccys on the site and the
    situation became untenable so he left.

Apparently he saw the light and joined one of those fire and brimstone temperance societies somewhere in Nevada.

TC

Comment

I always thought Sallys was on Walking street not Jontien Beach

Comment

Sally's is on Soi 5 in Jomtien. Once the baht bus turns left on to the "Beach Road of Jomtien" then I count down five sois and get off. If you see Soi Whitehouse you've gone too far and need to walk back a couple of sois. Sally's appears to be one of the last bars on Soi 5, it's a quick walk though maybe 60-90 seconds from the beach.

Sally's is the most laid back,friendly ladyboy bar I've been to. Very comfortable layout, and good music. Beer is cheap and peanuts are free.

Comment

never been there  but I will have to check this place out.  Jomtien certainly has a better beach than Pattaya and  I have been there many times in the daytime to swim but never at night.

happy to see this place is still in business because they are kind of off the beaten path as most people prefer to do their night-time partying in the main beach area over the hill in pattaya.

how are the girls there in the looks department?  and is it true that they are half girl and half ladyboy?

Comment

seems to me it's about 2/3 ladyboys and 1/3 girls. as far as looks they're certainly not obsessions quality, triple A not the majors. if you could import some all stars without attitude into the friendly ambience of Sally's you'd have quite a place! maybe that's what's cocktails and dreams is like but never been there.

the phsyical layout is quite impressive becuase it combines the best qualities of an indoor and outdoor bar. difficult to describe cause it's like a living room, maybe there are four barstools instead there's comfy chairs and couches. but it's open air on two of the four sides plus some overhead fans so the temperture is always comfortable.

Comment

I could not recommend Sallys bar high enough ! It's a great place and Tim the owner and husband of Sally is a great guy and a real cool person who also will show you first timers around all the ladyboy bars in Pattaya and can get you in touch with any girl in Pattaya. His knowledge is astounding and he is well connected there to so he can get you almost anything as well as good clean cheap accommodation to !!!

The numbers and beauty of his ladyboys vary enormously mostly good but most of the stunners are to be found at Jennys but it really depends what you are looking for ! I would say it is a must if you call in to Pattaya. Tim,Sally and there friends are a great laugh and I have spent many many a great night there relaxing on those comfy sofas with an ladyboy on my knee sipping a cool beer or three then moving up town later for food and more ladyboys - fantastic eh Lefty ?

Tim and I are going to the Winchester Club next time for a spot of shooting - so lots to do people even out of the sack with a sore dick and a sore head !!!!

Bricktop

Comment

yup, this place will be on my "to do" list when I return to fun city in the late fall.....I even hear that they play decent music there!! show me the way!!

Comment

Glad that my question has given Sally's some attention. It is out of the way but well worth a visit. It was a nice surprise. I dropped in only for a couple of drinks and ended up being a regular.The time I was there (in January) there were 6 LBs and 6 girls. The quality of the LBs was about 7 for looks and 10 for personality. If the one I had was any indication - they aim to please!. - WARNING! - Dont play pool with Sally - she will kick your arse! -

Comment

Helpful report, guys. Thank you, It is on my to do list as well. I am Limiquatied out!

Pistolero

Comment

Working...
                    X