X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your LB desire quenched...

for me, there are certain obligations and restrictions that prevent me from acting on my premeditated ladyboy lust as often as i would like... but some of you are as free as the wind... how goes it in your situation?
    i think about LBs all the time, but rarely get a chance 2 b with one
    0%
    i think about LBs all the time, and get with one now and then
    0%
    i think about LBs all the time, and get with them very often
    0%
    my answer not here
    0%
    qwerty for president
    0%

I voted "my answer not here"  as I think about LB's probaly 70% and  GG's 30% and emulate this on my trips.

Really if someone is sexy I want to just works out this way....

Comment

Let me think....
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

You wont be happy until you've had them all
        x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Comment

So when are you coming to U.K Naang..??
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

soon...
              x
              Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Qwerty for president

Because I do not think about them all the time(50%) and rarely get to be with them (20%)

Comment

naang why dont u come also to greece...after London?

Comment

there are times when I think I have had enough of them. But one should not think too much. Just when I think I have had enough I see one in a shop, on the bus, walking down the road, anywhere, and a sort of instinct takes over, is she a bloke is she a woman, then the adrenaline starts running, an instant erection appears, after a short period to rearrange the front of my pants. then I am in hot pursuit, following, chatting up and if possible diverting to the nearest short time for rabid lust drenched sex.

Is it the joy of the chase or the quick sexual gratification or the wonderful mix of feminine and masculine, that inner femininity tried to shine through a few disadvantages handed down to them by nature- who knows, but one thing I know I still get horny after 30 years chasing the bitches

Comment

but one thing I know I still get horny after 30 years chasing the bitches...

Comment

Of my time devoted to sexual thought (and thats quite a bit, but not obsessive....yet), its about an even split for me.

50% of my time spent thinking of some hot, sassy little bar girl in a short, schoolgirl's skirt...topless and riding my cock like she was competiting in a texas rodeo.

50% of my time spent thinking of some hot, fem LB in the same schoolgirl's skirt, mercilessly banging away at my ass with her ample cock with my legs in the air and the little bar girl watching from the desk chair as she frigs herself at the sight.

....ummm, too much information? Cheers, HT1

PS. I keep an assortment of sizes and colors of schoolgirl skirts in my hotel room at all times! Just in case they dont bring their own.

Comment

50/50 for me
                          i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

I have comitments, obligations, rope around my neck and i also like gg.

Onlyto be free and young

Comment

Working...
                            X