X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tawan boys bar

My other half wants to check out some of the boy bars whilst we are in bangers next week, and seeing its her birthday coming up I thought I'd treat her to a couple of boy-go-go bars,been in one or two on previous trips,and heard there is a bar called Tawan bar just off Surawongse near patpong..
    I think thats where JD was getting his male models from.
    Anyone tell me what goes on in this place, where it is ?
    Nude shows etc.
    Other places to show the darling..

Not your average bumbandit

Bali_Ken

Originally posted by (Bali_ken @ Aug. 14 2004,21:29)
    heard there is a bar called Tawan bar just off Surawongse near patpong..
    Tawan is on Soi Tantawan just across from the Ramada on Surawong. About a 2 minute walk from Pat Pong. It has been around for a long time.

You may also want to try Duangthawee Plaza on Surawong.

Between these two, you should find what you are looking for.

I have only been a few times with a Thai girl in tow, as boy bars are not really very interesting to me. But these places generally have boys dancing in G-strings. Nudity is off and on, and depending on the crackdown of the month, etc. The same goes for shows. This Thai girl I dated quite a while back used to love the enema show at one of the Tantawan bars. But I think that may be gone now.

You may want to check the gay web sites such as dragaoncastle for detailed listings.

Hope that helps some.

Pistolero

Comment

"This Thai girl I dated quite a while back used to love the enema show at one of the Tantawan bars."

How'd you like to be the janitor at that joint!

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 15 2004,01:45)
        "This Thai girl I dated quite a while back used to love the enema show at one of the Tantawan bars."

How'd you like to be the janitor at that joint!    
        Good one, PggDog. I concur with the vomit emoticon

Comment

I'm with Ken here. Found many nice transitioning LB's in the boys bars. The life show was unbelievable there. Don't know if they're still performing?

MK
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

If you guys go back in the video archives and find the 2 series of our little friend Ae  getting her ass reamed hard by 2  studs, THEY are all from the Tawan bar. Me and May went in there one night and saw that show; fucking amazing.  We asked if they could replay that in the room the next day and they said "sure". Ae is a transitioning ladyboy [some people even accused us of using 2 gay boys there, but she really was full-time] and  what you see in those videos is what happens in the club.

or at least USED to happen.....I understand it's forbodden to do that crap now.

Comment

Working...
            X