X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys in town

Seems there are quite a few members out there in Bkk at the moment which got me thinking whether any one particular model this week is going to get the most pounding ?

My guess would be Areeya that is going to get the most ass action.

She is looking very hot these days. Saw her 3 months ago with braided hair - did nothing for her at all.

Bricktop

Areeya is always the most popular girl, wherever she goes. It's amazing how fast she gets picked up in Cascades; I have been in there before, seen her get taken out and come back and taken out again, all in the course of 1 or 2 beers.

we chatted the other day....turns out she is moving to Pooket in september.

Comment

I saw her last night at Cascades still there at 12:30...but she probably had a few rounds already. Agree she is very hot...but maybe too much plastic? I was too busy with my twosome! Out again in a little while.

Comment

Hi Jaidee,

Why is Areeya goin to fooket ? Surely the money is better in Bangkok ? That's were all the businessmen are too !!! Not many in fooket I suspect more like backpackers and dirty germans probably.

Hurricane season now down South ?

Bricktop

Comment

Not sure......she first started telling me this in June when I was still there but I thought she was joking; she likes the beach and likes the sun, so she wants to live there. I don't think she realizes the economic hit her wallet will be taking.

we chatted again the other day because I like to check in once a month or so and make sure that our mission to make her world-famous [part of the reason she agreed to work here] is working out for her; it is. And she also told me that she is still planning to move down there in 2 months and freelance out of cocktails and dreams.

Cool.....I told her if she is still around when I come down there in late november I wil treat her to a few days on Phi Phi island, and I will.

Comment

Hm to have the most she must have more then Talesha or Amy from Casanova.
            Selena told me that they have about 60 Customers a Month and they have the most there.
            If you think that doesn't sound to much then remember that Casanova have a lot more Customers then Cascade and i remember that Cascade is allways empty when i am there.
            But i think that the Ladyboys from Pattaya have more because the Jenny bar is allways crowded and they have more Customers who don't know that they are LB's

Comment

I don't know Pla about the guys in Jenny Star Bar not knowing that it's ladyboys there. One cool thing about Jenny Bar is that you get to see the fashion show; these girls are pretty obvious.

The ones who fool the guys are the ones that are not over the top glamed up who work at the girl beer bars. Back in the room they'll keep the towel on, say they're on their mens (period) and give a guy a good smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by
                because the Jenny bar is allways crowded and they have more Customers who don't know that they are LB's  
                There is NO WAY anyone could not know that they are lb's. No way!!
                Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Aug. 16 2004,02:21)
                  Originally posted by
                  because the Jenny bar is allways crowded and they have more Customers who don't know that they are LB's  
                  There is NO WAY anyone could not know that they are lb's. No way!!
                  There are more then you think
                  I just remember the last time, some guy did take Ae and she did come back 10 Minutes later, because the guy didn't know

Comment

Jenny star are mostly drag queens, Casanova-types. of course there are always a few "my types" in there, short and skinny with no tits LOL, but for the most part if you can't tell that it is a TS bar you need glasses.

Comment

Yep we all are Professionals and whe can see who is or who is not
                      but even in Casanova Bar the LB's tell me that they still have a lot of customers who don't know

Comment

that's amazing....I am 6 feet 1 and 220 and some of the girls in there are bigger than me in their heels when I am in there. anyone that walks into Casa and doesn't know it's a drag bar can be called one thing; ROOKIE!!

Comment

Hm coming back to Topic
                          I just remember when i was for some days with Selena from Casanova.
                          She was talking about  her work in Singapore and told me that the Ladyboys at Chiangi Village  have about 25 Customers a Day
                          That is no lie you can ask every LB who ever worked there, she also told me "OI i don't want to know how many cocks i sucked until today"

Comment

i've never been inside cascade or obsessions, but will try sometime.
                            i went to casanova only one time, but i thought i was in the football teams locker room.

Comment

classic line, and one I could relate to

definately not MY type in there, but some of the lads here like that style

Comment

Working...
                              X