First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's a good chance
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 27 2008,08:04) wait till Billy logs in tomorrow - he has loads of pics of ugly LBs

(only joking Billy    )
      I think you are mixing me with SB...
      Only joking SB....NOT..

PS..
      Only  one who do not cut mustard is this one...Her ass looked so fuckble with legins on  
      Attached Files
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I wouldn't fight that never mind fuck it....

Comment

I thought for a minute, that she had a bad case of piles
          i love t-girls

Comment

(FB-lover! @ Mar. 27 2008,12:36) I for one, would enjoy seeing pics of some lbs on the scene, who just don't pass mustard...
            Well, here ya go then!
            Attached Files

Comment

(FB-lover! @ Mar. 27 2008,12:36) I for one, would enjoy seeing pics of some lbs on the scene, who just don't pass mustard...
              Well, here ya go then!
              Attached Files

Comment

Well, here ya go then!
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, here ya go then!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well, here ya go then!
                    Attached Files

Comment

The P.I. girl in the middle ain't too bad!!

the other 2, ehhhhh

Hey, at least ATS and LB-LB have bothered going to the PI to find "other" girls and trust me, that was not a fun trip!

80 + girls in 21 days ...... only about 1/2 up to Thai standards.... yes, Nika and Trisha and Aubrey and a few others but most were so-so = never again
                      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                      -Dennis Miller

Comment

Well...if those are the one who don't pass 'mustard', SB...then I guess my hotdog would be happy going bareback!

EXCEPT the one Billy posted...what misleading leggins can do(!)

Comment

Stogie must of had his glasses off when he made the "not" selections.

Comment

(bigmick22 @ Mar. 27 2008,04:51) After the initial shock of being mobbed in the shitpits you will Feel like a kid in a candy store
                            has a hissy fit

"Kin Ell" bigmick, calm down mate, you can tell your working in the US  
                            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Torurot @ Mar. 28 2008,09:38) Stogie must of had his glasses off when he made the "not" selections.
                              I can only assume he was being ironic or sarcastic or whatever the right word is

Anyone got a number for the Brazilian girl?
                              Mister Arse

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 28 2008,01:45) "Kin Ell" bigmick, calm down mate, you can tell your working in the US  
                                No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                                X