X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salma out of touch

if anyone is trying to reach Salma right now like reflectionsgold, she has no access to a computer for now; she had her implants done yesterday but she will be checking and replying to all her mail in a couple days.

thanks for the tip. I thought I pissed her off or something. I don't see how but with girls you never know what gets them upset. I really want to meet her in Manilla or in Cebu when I come next month at the end of September. I want to show her a great time and take her out to some great places. Thanks again.

Comment

I hope she is doing well. I bought my ex-wife implants and I would do the same for the right girl like Salma after getting to know her.

Comment

she will be back on here regularly very soon now.....she is still recovering from her surgery so don't feel slighted if she hasn't replied to your letters; she will, I assure you.

have fun!

Comment

Oops...I thought that this was a thread questioning her grasp of reality!
          Attached Files

Comment

hello to everyone!!!

my God it's been hectic...just got my implants done and boy never really got hold of a PC and thanks to jaidee who has been so supportive of me and has laid rest to reflectiongold's longings

and reflectiongold if you can check your EMAIL i can actually reply to your emails by my mobile even if it's just a few words....so there's no reason for you to lose in touch with me

my email is just [email protected]

okies??

see yah all!
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook
            PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

i chatted with Lisa tonight on yahoo messenger and wow  
              she is as sweet and so girly i wanna get over there now and give a big cuddle.

and her smile was good for my heart...  

rex

Comment

Originally posted by
                she is as sweet and so girly i wanna get over there now and give a big cuddle.
                No exaggeration there Rex, she is certainly sweet and pretty. Very good conversationalist too. Got a sneak peak of her new children tonight and have to say they look pretty darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ Aug. 15 2004,07:54)
                  she is certainly sweet and pretty. Very good conversationalist too.
                  and don't forget,she is also  the main reason that we have so many models from Cebu.   she was the model-finder there who helped  us find 'men in drag' like Amore, Angela, Aubrey, Chantal,  Chelsea and literally all the rest.

great kid...speaks well......nice girl in every aspect and hopefully we will be lifelong friends.

Comment

Let's see those new boobies!

Comment

sorry Salma I didnot see this response of yours. Contact me please when you are back to normal. I got my ex boobies over 8 years ago and shee took over two weeks to recover. It was a mess but they looked great once she was better. It is amazing what these surgeons can do.

Comment

yes Mr. reflectionsgold and i hope you have understood why I have been away from the forum for so long...

there better be some good ol' big celebrating in here once I'm back to Cebu...cause it ain't worth having your armpits sliced open and then inserted with some gelatinous foreign object dangling from your internal chest cavity!!!!

LOL

hugsssssssss to you guyssssssssssss
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
                        X