Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every two month. 3 weeks to go and I will be back.

Comment

1 trip for LB's, 3 trips for GG's(split between Asia and South America)
      brock landers

Comment

Unfortunately I can only get there once a year due to money restrictions. But having said that the last 2 years I have gone twice a year, as the GF really does not spend much of my money and the money I spend on LB's and GG's is considerably less.

Comment

(brocklanders @ Mar. 30 2008,14:11) (split between Asia and South America)
          Bastard!

When I went to Brazil, it was 30 hours each way!
          Mister Arse

Comment

(buttafly @ Mar. 30 2008,11:35)

I KNEW you were rich!!
            Errrrrrr, not quite............God bless Jetstar and Tiger Airways!!!

Usually SGD 250 return (about Euro 110 or UKP 90). At that price, it is very doable on a regular basis.
            Mister Arse

Comment

(Looker @ Mar. 30 2008,11:50)
              (Stewart @ Mar. 30 2008,11:17) 15-20
              Split between Thailand and the Philippines, 4-5 day long weekends
              That means almost half of the W/Es in one year. Haven't seen so many holidays in S'pore...what kind of job are you in??
              Self employed, online business......so can work the hours I want from wherever I want as long as I have broadband

Hmmmm, just noticed that that smilie is called 'clap', so I think I have just given myself the clap
              Mister Arse

Comment

It was My first trip on March 8th & I was already looking at the next trip while I was still in Thailand.Looking at October, May even book flights today !So fo Me it's going to be twice a year,still have a hell of a lot to learn though LOL !

Seamus
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Your getting there seamus lad
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

It's cheaper for Stew to fly to Thailand than it is for me to take a train from London to Manchester!

Comment

Back to the poll... No choice for the many of us that live here...

But if I didn't live here... I'd move here!

Comment

Mostly over 18 years of coming to LOS its been around 3 times a year, but the last 3 years Ive been there 18 times mainly due to a build project.
                        That's only been possible because of discounted air travel... rich? no. Lucky? yes.
                        30 hours to go till Im back... was going to the Philippines this time but there's a major mess at the new terminal in London (T5) thats only been opened 3 days so change of plan's yesterday... not a hardship though.
                        Went to Brazil last month because the GG's are the best looking in the world...but its just getting too costly there now..... LOS will always be the top choice for me...

Comment

Went twice last year, two week's each time!
                          This year going just the once, for a month!
                          Would like to go more, but dont have any more
                          vacation time!
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

I travel to the Far East pretty often and make it 4 times a year to LOS at the very least , some times more. Next month im stopping off at Cebu for sure on the way back from China...just for a change
                            Been saying this for years but this time im going for it..seen enough of LOS for at least three months and need a change.

Got some nice young LBs lined up already. Cebu here i come

Comment

Twice per year for me, staying 1 Month each visit

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

3 times last year, this year it will be at least 2 trips but probably 4.
                                Back in LOS in February  

Comment

Working...
                                X