X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy did it hurt!

Oh boy oh boy! did it hurt reaaaaaaaaaaaal bad!

the moment i woke up every part of my upper body hurt and I felt like I would vomit and my legs felt so jellyish and I screamed and my companion told me to be quiet cause I was suddenly the noisiest person in the operating room (without my knowing it!!!)......

at that moment i appreciated what it felt to achieve femininity...and it's not easy!

more on this!!!
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Hi Salma, sorry to hear how painful it is. Hope everyday you're feeling better and better!

Comment

I have heard this from a few different ladyboys and it sounds painful as hell.....looks like I may be cancelling my planned job. damn....I always wanted a 36b!!

Comment

Good luck!!! You will feel better soon - and I hope you have somebody to massage them as that needs to be done within the first couple of months...

MK
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (JaiDee @ Aug. 15 2004,11[img
          http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img])]I have heard this from a few different ladyboys and it sounds painful as hell.....looks like I may be cancelling  my planned job.   damn....I always wanted a 36b!! <!--emo&  
            Jai dee ,
          Now if you only had a flat head , rubber teeth and pistol grip ears than I will make plan's to visit you .

Good luck salma !! I hope you feel better , sooner than later.
          Did you get them giant size , the way I like them ?

Comment

Jeff, you have GOTTA go see Natalie; she now has the biggest rack I have ever heard of; 420CCs!! by comparison, May is a 350 and so are most of the casanova girls.

truthfully? I think they look the same as her old ones, which were also 350's. Someone Salma's size and most small girls should get about 280-300 to look natural.

Comment

WOW !! thats big !
              Now if Salma was to get a pair on her back as well that would be really great . Think of all the fun one could have ,slow dancing

Comment

JD I guess you will have to settle for your 34 A'a that you have already!!

Comment

I didn't need implants for these.....Ben and Jerry's did the trick

Comment

Originally posted by
                    the moment i woke up every part of my upper body hurt and I felt like I would vomit and my legs felt so jellyish and...
                    Sounds just like the morning after to me!!
                    Mister Arse

Comment

I got a 280cc....it looks natural...sometimes it looks too large sometimes too small.......grrrrrrr...really makes me angry how i cannot or can categorize myself.....but I took some nice people's advice and did not go for the Pamela Anderson look...

anyway the vomity feeling was just like awful.....you felt that loads of stuff were going to come out of your mouth but then nothing comes out cause i din't eat anything at all the whole day before the operation!

thanks to everyone for their concern! makes me appreciate myself and people who care for me..
                      www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

please don't let anyone break those in until I return, Salma..... this is what I want to do on them

LOLOL.... what a deal, huh??....for me!!!

Comment

hahahahha! yeah you do Jaidee.......

Natalie's boobs are indeed big if it is 450cc.......ugh! guess there'll be some spinal damage if she's not careful !
                          www.winklergirl.com
                          My Facebook

Comment

Working...
                          X