X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsianTS  published  again

Got this in the company mailbox today; as usual, it's nice to see the website getting recognition as the premier Ladyboy website on the Internet, as well as a 6-page photo spread inside and an advertisement as well.

Yes, the printed word is dying quickly, but Transformation is still THE number one magazine amongst shemales, CD's and their admirers from all around the globe. Here is what the spread looks like;
    Attached Files
    ATS  Support  Staff

page 1
    Attached Files
    ATS  Support  Staff

Comment

Talisha lookin' good on page 2
      Attached Files
      ATS  Support  Staff

Comment

Now-postie Nut taking it hard on page 3
        Attached Files
        ATS  Support  Staff

Comment

Lasyboy Lesbo's from Casanova on page 4
          Attached Files
          ATS  Support  Staff

Comment

Various BJ pics on page 5
            Attached Files
            ATS  Support  Staff

Comment

Cute girl Lyla and friend on page 6
              Attached Files
              ATS  Support  Staff

Comment

Sorry, something was lost in the translation between my scanner and posting them here! In the magazine they look much clearer and better. This ad, which Andy created way back in 2005, has been featured in there monthly since back then; its about time to update this ad as we update much more than just every 7 days, it's now daily.
                Attached Files
                ATS  Support  Staff

Comment

Look plenty clear and wonderful to me.

Comment

(Miya @ Apr. 02 2008,02:54) Sorry, something was lost in the translation between my scanner and posting them here!  In the magazine they look much clearer and better.  This ad, which Andy created way back in 2005, has been featured in there monthly since back then; its about time to update this ad as we update much more than just every 7 days, it's now daily.
                    Bee and Anney (lower left) look at their best to me in this ad. SOooooo enticing.

Comment

This is when Anney was a 'superstar' in the BKK scene for years, certainly one of the most popular ladyboys around from about 2002-2005 or so, now seemingly out of the scene? Nice lady, always very corteous and friendly [and oh ya, nice shaft!!].

The girl below first appeared on ATS and soon became world-famous and even has her own website now; Birthday girl today by the way, probably 27 or so?
                      Attached Files
                      Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
                      -Dennis Miller

Comment

i love this one of her
                        Attached Files
                        i love t-girls

Comment

Working...
                        X