Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB's in pantyhose/tights

Hi guys,

I got a big thing for LB's and femboys wearing pantyhose / tights    Can any of you kind people point me in the right direction or even better share some piccies with me. I have found a few pics on here but just not enough to fullfil my needS........ thanks in advance !

Does anybody else share my love for LB's in tights ? or it just me been weird again !!!

i too like to see lb in tights but stockings are best

Comment

The Sexy Pepor

This sort of thing ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah, now we talkin Monkeyman

More, more, more pretty please

Comment

(allstar88 @ Apr. 04 2008,17:37) i too like to see lb in tights but stockings are best
          Agreed!

Comment

The Sultry Som
            Attached Files

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 04 2008,23:47)      The Sultry Som  

10 days left.....
              all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

I had a feeling you would like that one batman , well either that or call me nasty words for sharing that foto with everyone .

Im glad it was the first option , hope to see you for a drink or two when you here .

Comment

(Grinder @ Apr. 04 2008,17:40)
                  (allstar88 @ Apr. 04 2008,17:37) i too like to see lb in tights but stockings are best
                  Agreed!
                  I second that..
                  I hate tights...but what ever turns you on...
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

MORE MORE MORE!!!!!
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 05 2008,04:49) I had a feeling you would  like that one batman , well either that or call me nasty words for sharing that foto with everyone .

Im glad it was the first option , hope to see you for a drink or two when you here   .
                      i never have a problem with that...

shes a working girl, and i dont sponsor her...so realising she have to make some money when iam not around... iam only happy when she gets some nice costumers....

but while iam there.....shes all mine.... ...well that is as long as she wants me...

after all...shes a real TIGER....
                      all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Come on monkeyman we need more piccies please  

come on guys .... you might not be big fans of tights but suley you cannot resist a big LB cock sat behind a pair of tights ! hmmm

Comment

Seems Pang has ripped her Fishnet tights
                          Attached Files

Comment

Some might say that a waste of fishnets! ......but not me she's lovely ......am off

Comment

Stockings AND suspenders the best, but I agree a nice hard cock and lots of black pubes inside light coloured tights, is a serious turn on.

Comment

Working...
                              X