X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many LBs have you been with?

How many lbs have you been with so far? I've lost count but I should be in the 200 - 300 range. I was mongering more when I started in 2004, up to about 2006. I've been slowing down lately.
    None yet
    0%
    1 - 5
    0%
    6 - 10
    0%
    11 - 20
    0%
    21 - 50
    0%
    51 - 100
    0%
    101 - 200
    0%
    201 - 500
    0%
    501 - 1000
    0%
    More than 1000
    0%

You're like a lb monger dog-god aren't you?

I don't expect to hit the 200 range unless I do alot more of my BKK/ PTT trips.

Wait till Ozzie and SB comes in.

Another thought, should we not have some chart describing the relationship of how long you've been addicted to the number of lbs you've had?

My first hypothesis and I'm pretty confident of it is

"Mongers with more than 3 years experience with at least 2-3 trips to LOS a year, will have >100 lbs."
    Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

A frequent traveller, but not a great monger as i like to take one for the whole holiday, but i guess i am in the 30+ range now.
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(si geena @ Apr. 08 2008,16:04) "Mongers with more than 3 years experience with at least 2-3 trips to LOS a year, will have >100 lbs."
        More than 3 years ... so 4 or more years. Each trip a lb monger has maybe 10 encounters, making it 80 - 120 lbs for 2 - 3 visits annually. So yeah, more than 100 lbs could be right.

I hooked up with at least 10 lbs in my LOS trip. Could have been more if I wasn't suffering from lb overdose, and I didn't spend so much time with Moo. But my mongerology diploma was earned primarily in Singapore, from Rowell Low-Budget University, with a few exchange programs in Geylang. It isn't necessary to go to LOS to chalk up the numbers. So get working, Si Geena!

Comment

(si geena @ Apr. 08 2008,09:04) My first hypothesis and I'm pretty confident of it is

"Mongers with more than 3 years experience with at least 2-3 trips to LOS a year, will have >100 lbs."
          Rubbish...Too much of a generalisation... for some maybe, but i know a few guys who dont butterfly on all their trips...
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I have a 95% confidence level in my hypothesis. So I've a 5% to cater to those who don't butterfly.

I'm pretty certain it's in a man's genetic make-up to spread the love with as many partners as he possibly can. And in a situation for P4P, why not, since the relationship has always been based on money fundamentally. There's very little need to get involved emotionally.

Of course, I may be wide off the mark.
            Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Wait till Ozzie and SB comes in...
              Ozzie beats me hands down easily. I'd guess that Ozzie has probably pipped the 1,000 milestone by now.

By contrast I've (I'm guessing) probably pipped 200 by now.

Ziggy claimed some pretty big numbers too and the former owner of AsianTS.com almost certainly had well over a thousand during his tenure.

Mateus (The Italian Stallion) must have racked up some points by now, too.

Comment

500+ at least. Maybe over a thousand by now.

GG's should be at least over 2000.

Those seem like big numbers, but really it's only 2 or 3 a week for the past 20 years. I'm slowing down too. Back when I was a kid, I'd pop 3 to 5 girls a day. University was just one big fucking orgy on the weekends.

Comment

I ticked to 201-500 box, currently closer to the lower end of that spread and around the 300 mark I would estimate

Comment

I got a lot of catching up to do

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I wouldn't think more than 60-70
                      Not really a 'serious' monger here
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

What a sad joke I am in the face of such numbers. More than 20, less than 50. Not entirely sure.

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

Well given I have spent about 18 months out of the last 4 years in Thailand I guess it is no suprise that I might have accumulated a long list. I actually do not know exactly but it is a little over 500 now based on my photo diary.

Comment

well at least i can say "none yet"
                            i love t-girls

Comment

at least a 1000
                              and 1500-2000 girls
                              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                              X