X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest monger on the site?

Mirror mirror on the wall whos the biggest monger of them all.

Maybe in a few years i may make it on to the list but until then who do you think deserves the title 'monger no 1'

Which bm should wear the shiny badge of mongology with Pride
    69Billy
    0%
    Bigtel
    0%
    looker
    0%
    Pentire
    0%
    Socrates
    0%
    Snick
    0%
    sev7en
    0%
    Ernesto
    0%
    Donnnny
    0%
    the game
    0%

(a) what is a monger and (b) if it what i think it is why i am i not on the list
    i love t-girls

Comment

a whoremonger.......

Sean don't worry fella, you will make onto the list one day

Comment

Well i am half way there, all you have to is ask my ex-wife, and ex-GF's, they would definitely put me on a list, well before they would take me out and
        i love t-girls

Comment

BTW, i voted for Billy69, he deserves the award.
          i love t-girls

Comment

Very difficult to pick just one all worthy of a vote .

69Billy got my vote       , altho the scariest monger award would have to go to BigTel    oh my scary stuff .

Comment

Sure not meeeee
              Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

At a tad under 6ft, it certainly isn't me...

Comment

I voted Pentire, for his longevity and the fact he spent all last winter in Pattaya - a feat in itself!!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

i forgot to add ozzie to the list, wasn't sure about you though...so many mongers hard to pick the cream of the crop

Comment

Thnx guys but..There will be only one...Late... Rob69...... RIP....
                      All of us put together won't even come close..or ever will.. And he got the photos....
                      I bet he is up there doing it for the Queen and the country..
                      So this poll is for the second place...
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

so true billy.....i was going to add him, Rob will always be remembered as the godfather of lb mongers.
                        This list hails a new era, bringing some good healthy competition..

Comment

(monkeyman @ Apr. 05 2008,22:17) Very difficult to pick just one all worthy of a vote .

69Billy got my vote , altho the scariest monger award would have to go to BigTel oh my scary stuff .
                          Hi Monkeyman, it is a honour to be included in this Illustrious list, The dark side isn't that scary you get used to it with a bit of practise

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

I'm bigger than Billy!
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

I would have liked to pick Ozzie if he were on the list

I guess it's gotta be someone who lives in LOS. Of the list above, I thought maybe Socrates (don't know if he lives in LOS but get the impression he does). Doesn't post as often as some guys but have you seen the size of his feckin' shoebox?
                              No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                              X