X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO WON.
    I had 423 and I don't think its fair that non-thai residents should be penalized for giving their predictions 2 days into Songkran as we have little access to media.

Comment

• Life ain't fair mate...In this case. death ain't either...

But I'll wager that there were guesses closer than yours...so why worry?
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (katoeylover @ Apr. 12 2008,10:23) First Day Toll: 45 DEAD and 557 injured,
        so will go high

456 dead and 4698 injured
        Must be close!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Apr. 12 2008,05:07) Can you guess the amount of fucking idiots who will die during the 2008 Songkran festival?

It's thousands higher than the authorities will ever admit to. (For example - you are only included in the statistics if you die at the scene. If you die in the ambulance or hospital then officially you are not a victim of Songkran lunacy!

In 2006 the Thai authorities jokingly said it was 441, while the number of those injured was put at 5,533.

Last year, in 2007, the seven "dangerous days" of the Songkran holidays ended with 361 people killed and 4,805 injured in 4,274 road accidents.

If you get the closest to the official figure then I'll give you a FREE membership to ladyboyFlix.com

My guess... 399!
          Mr Bear?

Are we counting the entire period or the "dangerous 7 day period" ? - too much ambiguity in your original post.

thanks

ps. anything to try and win

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• Wouldnt it be strange if guy that wins it was killed in the festivities and cant claim his prize. Sort of like signing your own death warrant as the figure profferd would have included himself

Just a nice thought for the day

Comment

• Just imagine it , going on your motorbike to collect the prize , next thing a bucket of water from nowhere ..... lights out

The irony of it all , and of course next closest would have to claim the prize

Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• calm down guys
                everyone hates a bad loser
                the only rule was you had to post your quess before the madness started
                in love with nat

Comment

• I remember reading old Comic Mags like Weird Tales ...imagine a story " the man that murked Songkran".

""Stogie looked into the night through his window he saw the league of ragged Zombies descend upon his abode. Dispatch riders, Postman ,Pizza delivery guys... the victims of Songkran €¦..

a deathly shudder as an axe splinterd its way through the front door , the crash of broken glass in the kitchen ....as he turned a festering hand from some far off morgue grabbed him by th....

Comment

• grabbed him by the.........What?, a finish the story FFS, i thought it had a good plot to it.
                    i love t-girls

Comment

• (Tomcat @ Apr. 25 2008,23:38) as he turned a festering hand from some far off morgue grabbed him by th....
                      Wallet
                      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• I thought it was the chord, that hold his glasses on
                        Attached Files
                        i love t-girls

Comment

• he looks like a sex tourist
                          in love with nat

Comment

• Don't we all  

Comment

• So... Who got the final number? I'll hand out six 30 day passes to the people who were closest...

Comment

• well the seven day figire is 368 can find the 10 day yet
                                well done SB
                                you where only 1 ofF that number
                                but if we are doing the 10 day watch
                                its over 441 what they posted after 9 days
                                in love with nat

Comment

Working...
                                X