X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRICES 2008! How much SHOULD we pay?

Here's your chance to create the pricing structure of the whole P4P game, folks!

Well - maybe not, but you can certainly guide a few new fellas on the 'what's' and 'how's' of the P4P price wars!

Terry was interested so here's a chance to show yourself up for the cheap skate that you are or to show off how carefree you are...

This works for me...

I only do long times in Bangkok and I usually do short times in Pattaya.

I usually pay 3,000 baht plus expemses for a long time in Bangkok.

I usually pay between 1,500 and 2,000 for a short time in Pattaya.

(Believe me - I get my moneys worth! Also - I've paid a lot less and I've paid a lot more!)

Here are the rates as I understand them - and this is just a general guide...

ST in BKK - between 1,000 and 2,000
    LT in BKK - between 2,000 and 4,000

Freelancers are about a third cheaper and plus you avoid the bar fine.

ST in Pattaya - 500 - 1,500
    LT in Pattaya - 800 - 2,000

Free lancers (as in BKK) about a third cheaper...

If you are new here or an infrequent visitor they will know despite your lies and you will be quoted at the high end.

If you live here they will already know exactly what OUR rate is.

In Phuket I never ever pay for sex!

Am I close guys?

What is YOUR experience of this often emotive and debatable topic?
    Attached Files

Spot on Stogie, for the BK side of things, I dont think I over payed being as it was My first time & I got a super star freebie !
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

& I got a super star freebie!
      Yes... I know. It kept many of us awake at night till you left town!

Comment

For feck sake dont tell her when I'm coming back,or do you think I should try again ? LOL
        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

well, if you're right about pattaya prices i guess i can understand why the beauty who just left me was disappointed at the 1000baht note (+taxi money) i gave her for 3 hours of her time.
          but she was the first (of more than a few) to have any problem with that amount which i've made my 'standard' fee during my almost-a-month in pattaya this holiday.
          perhaps i'm taking unfair advantage of my being that rarest of commodities in pattaya these days -- a paying customer.
          or maybe i'm mid-range, as i suspect -- some paying more, some less.
          of course my being a 25 year old hunk might win me a few points and a discount to boot.
          that is, if i were 25. or a hunk. or if the working girls actually gave a shit what you look like.
          and btw, i've been paying the same amount in samui and even less in bali and received only smiles.
          i'm guessing bangkok is gonna feel like new york city after this.

Comment

1.500 for ST
            2.000 for LT

That's my current rate for Pattaya if my modest expectations come true.

I think this is quite okay because whenever I meet the girls again they are eager to go for another round. Just for that I rather pay a little upscale.

A few days ago I asked Aem from Didi Bar what LBs chat about their regular customers. She said there are mainly two topics. Big Cock? Kineau? Easy to guess what is more important to them...

Comment

She said there are mainly two topics. Big Cock? Kineau? Easy to guess what is more important to them...
              Well ... ahm ... does this imply that LBs are mainly interested in ... ahm .. BIG COCKS ?
              Terry
              ... a seasoned guy who loves a number of things making fun — approx. 69

Comment

Kineau?
                Whats that mean?
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I think you are on the money there SB

However, in Pattaya you could go a little lower without too many grumbles from the ladies

Specially soi 6

I'm probably at the lower end of the scale
                  - then again i am a cheap charlie!!

If you treat the ladies well, show respect and have a good time together, you will find that the amount you pay is not that important to them - and they will want to come back.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

For Pattaya, 1,000 Baht, max. Short Time.

For Bangkok, 1,500 Baht, max. Short Time, and then only if she is exceptionally good.

For Pattaya, 1,500 Baht Long Time, maybe 2,000 if she is exceptional.

Won't do long time in BKK anymore as I don't think they are worth it.

You have to keep in mine what things cost in the Thai economy, not what they cost back in Farangland.

Comment

(Naang Faa @ Apr. 14 2008,04:08) Kineau?
                      Whats that mean?
                      x
                      It's supposed to be Thai slang for "tight fisted" with your money. I think Ozzie or donnnnnny have the best explanation.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                      Membership Levels
                      The Rookie Thread
                      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I only do LT...My set in cement payment is 3000 baht BKK and 2000 baht Pattaya...But if they complain, I give them more...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Agree. LT only. And more for trips away, plus tips and gifts. It is my intention to ruin it for all you cheap charlies (TB?)
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

2500 longtime in Bangkok and I've never seen a girl sniff at it.
                            What sort of expenses do you pay?

Comment

your spot on there Stogie.I have also paid similar prices in Phuket just last January.

Comment

Working...
                              X