Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Apr. 16 2008,18:26) It's nice to have a fellow poster who is as full of himself as I am of me!    
    i have my moments very few of them
    Attached Files
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Oh well,we all stand corrected then!
      x
      Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

so humble

Comment

Because we're nice like that
          x

Comment

LOL last word freek

Comment

Donnnnnny!
              x

Comment

Money makes the world go round !
                How much do I pay:
                Beeing drunk : either too much or nothing at all, because unable
                normal: 1000 for PST (pronlongend ST ) no matter if Patt,Phuket or Bangkok.
                LT: depends on my feeling next morning or :love:But rarely happens.
                Three-and foursome 1000 each, if pics refused:
                Cheapest offer: freelancing massage girl started with 1000 and went right down to 500,loked nice but I couldn´t make use of her offer as no power left
                Chiang Mai, Udon Thani ST starting at 500, but I gladly give 1000 as I found excellent performance everywhere
                Attached Files

Comment

pronlongend...
                  Fuck me! The party has started early right?

Attached Files

Comment

You can even get some Google hits for kineau, sometimes spelled kinieau, kiniau or whatever combination you can imagine...

The lady I spoke to used the word like it is from her language.

Comment

I always pay the same, whether in BKK or PTY - 1000 ST, 2000 LT. Have done for several years, so maybe I was an overpayer a few years back but the market has caught up and, in BKK, even overtaken my rates. But I've never ever had a moan or problem about money.

If they're a starfish (it has happened, though thankfully not often), I halve it. Still no problem. I think they know as well as I do that we didn't exactly make the earth move and they're glad to get what they do get.

Usually in LOS, I go about 70% GGs, 30% LBs. But on my latest trip I had so much fun in Stringfellows at night and Soi 6 in the afternoons, it was more like 95% LBs.

The only GG I took was the last night in BKK. I ran into her on Soi 33. I'd been with her before, on New Years Eve 2004/5, when she didn't speak a word of English and was completely green. I Bfd her, took her to a sushi bar and then to the Luan Sum night market, brought her back to the club, had a laugh with her and her mates, then kissed her on the cheek goodnight and went home alone. Somehow I just didn't fancy shagging her any more. I prefer them a bit mlore experienced. But it was OK, good fun.

When I ran into her again the other night her English had improved immeasurably (funny, that). She was still working at the same bar - The Office - and I'm afraid she'd become a bit of an operator. She took me to another place for a game of pool and some very poor food, and the bill was wincingly high - over 2000 baht, although I did have a few glasses of white wine. When we got back to the hotel she started saying she might be about to start her period. I had the hump by then and wasn't even in the mood to try and soften her up, so we slept together but nothing happened. And when we got up in the morning I tols her she could go and didn't pay her a single baht.

Comment

1000 it is then

Comment

stogie....why do u never pay in phuket?

Comment

Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(paddy72 @ Apr. 17 2008,10:16) stogie....why do u never pay in phuket?
                              Because I've never been.

Comment

paddy72, your keen sense of observation and deduction to conclude that stogie never paid in Phuket miss the fact that he has never been there!

It is very helpful to fully read the posts before replying!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                                Membership Levels
                                The Rookie Thread
                                New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                                Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Working...
                                X