Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the short time rate in the Nana area has dropped recently...
    What 'rate'? there isn't a rate. The prices go up and down depending on the girl, location, your available cash, date her rent is due, the rain...

There is no rate... prices aren't generally going one way or the other.

Comment

• Talking to some of the girls the number of real punters are thin on the ground and...
      For fucks sake...

Usually the girls are saying that times are great and they've never had it so good, so this is a bit of a shocker!

Comment

• These days I pay 1200 st and 2000 lt. If i don't get a bite i move on. I have never moved on

Comment

• (vangough05 @ Apr. 28 2008,06:18) These days I pay 1200 st and 2000 lt. If i don't get a bite i move on. I have never moved on
          In Pattaya...700-800ST 1000-1200LT I think I only payed 1500LT one time...
          Sooo I can't see any LB saying NO to ..1200bt for ST..
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• (69billy @ Apr. 28 2008,17:30)
            (vangough05 @ Apr. 28 2008,06:18) These days I pay 1200 st and 2000 lt. If i don't get a bite i move on. I have never moved on
            In Pattaya...700-800ST    1000-1200LT I think I only payed 1500LT one time...
            Sooo I can't see any LB  saying  NO to ..1200bt for ST..
            Yeah, but Billy we aren't all as hansum man as you.

My prices are BK not Pattaya. Pattaya same, same as you

Comment

• Good insight Stogie but, my comments based on Obsessions only in the last 2 weeks where there is an influx of new, young girls who are turning tricks short time for 500/800 baht + barfine. Check it out.
              J.
              looking to swop views on bangkok girls

Comment

• (sammy89 @ Apr. 29 2008,00:42) my comments based on Obsessions only in the last 2 weeks where there is an influx of new, young girls who are turning tricks short time for 500/800 baht + barfine. Check it out.
                J.
                This is my experience as well, in Cascade and Obsessions.

Comment

•  not being a cheap charlie and happy to spend freely and buy drinks for my favouraites .. but this is good news, + taxi, tip, whatever helps to keep every one happy... isn't that what it's all about Is for me

Comment

• (sammy89 @ Apr. 28 2008,20:42)
                    Good insight Stogie but, my comments based on Obsessions only in the last 2 weeks where there is an influx of new, young girls who are turning tricks short time for 500/800 baht + barfine. Check it out.
                    J.
                    How many days to go to check it out ??

PS..
                    Do not contradict stogie bear if you know whats good for you...
                    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• easy there tiger stogie ,i think what the guy is tryin to say theres a rate,what he really means is theres a kinda accepted loose average price system its more of a guideline for the gg/lb and us,you know that as well as anyone i would guess. its the average price thats in question i think. and anyway isnt low season kickin in now? in my experience it can alter cost in LOS(as everywhere in the world) thats hotels etc everything why should the good ladies of the night be uneffected by the ups and downs of punter economics? eh? theres enough people here bangin on about how much a girl charges and gets just because shes busy/popular,or how much sum guys wanna throw at em seemingly regardless,hey if the girls get offered over the odds then good luck to em, many gg and lb will never make great money outa the p4p,only a small % do well. we all know that in LOS the there is no problem with supply, demand(custom) will never outstrip it.
                      robbo

Comment

• I pay 2000 baht to anyone I take home in Bangkok, always  ST,  and please withhold the "you are ruining the price scale for everyone else" nonsense, I pay what I feel like and could give a good fuck what anyone else pays so live and let live.

2K is a great deal for me, and for her.

I don't go to Pattaya so no idea what those girls get but I hear it's less.  Phuket, around the same as BKK.
                        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

• 2k is a good deal for me and her for ST
                          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• For me is the price uninportant....
                            The perforance must be .....wowhie howie...

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

• (stogie bear @ Apr. 14 2008,02:59) Here's your chance to create the pricing structure of the whole P4P game, folks!

Well - maybe not, but you can certainly guide a few new fellas on the 'what's' and 'how's' of the P4P price wars!

Terry was interested so here's a chance to show yourself up for the cheap skate that you are or to show off how carefree you are...

This works for me...

I only do long times in Bangkok and I usually do short times in Pattaya.

I usually pay 3,000 baht plus expemses for a long time in Bangkok.

I usually pay between 1,500 and 2,000 for a short time in Pattaya.

(Believe me - I get my moneys worth! Also - I've paid a lot less and I've paid a lot more!)

Here are the rates as I understand them - and this is just a general guide...

ST in BKK - between 1,000 and 2,000
                              LT in BKK - between 2,000 and 4,000

Freelancers are about a third cheaper and plus you avoid the bar fine.

ST in Pattaya - 500 - 1,500
                              LT in Pattaya - 800 - 2,000

Free lancers (as in BKK) about a third cheaper...

If you are new here or an infrequent visitor they will know despite your lies and you will be quoted at the high end.

If you live here they will already know exactly what OUR rate is.

In Phuket I never ever pay for sex!

Am I close guys?

What is YOUR experience of this often emotive and debatable topic?
                              I don't do LTs period, but those ST prices are almost exactly the same as mine. It does depend where in Pattaya I have the ST. Soi 6 is always going to be cheaper than Walking St

Comment

• i'm sure i've thrown in my 2¢ elsewhere regarding what i pay, but i think next trip i'm going to be a bit less strict with holding the line. i've always tried to pay 'the same' so that when the one girl tells the next what i paid she doesn't get back to me with 'why you pay her more?'

i've found once i'm established (on the lb network) as a cheap charlie, albeit a very sweet and pleasant one, they know what they're in for and either will or won't go with me, depending on their own needs at the time.

but one girl this last trip pointed out to me that our playtime included various activities which might not be considered part of the prix fix menu and perhaps i should consider tipping the chef for the off-the-menu special. i gently but stubbornly declined to alter my agreed payment, but sitting at home now i wonder if i wasn't being silly. the answer: yeah. silly and stupid.

so how much "SHOULD" we pay?

enough that they'll be willing to return, but not so much that they won't stop calling.

Comment

Working...
                                X