First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no apology needed when posting gorgeous pictures
    gfsgdsdgsgsdgds

Comment

He sure has a pretty face. But I think I would need some titties for the final push. The current overall shape (no tits, no ass) is not feminine enough for my taking.
      Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

I'd do the fem boy in question one day and Jeab or Linly the next.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Not for me has absolutely no appeal at all.. be interesting to see how she looks now though ??

Comment

I think the turn-off (it is for me anyway) is the torso.
            If you scroll up until her head is cut off then you are looking at the body of a 18 year old man.

If you do the same to most femboys they look roughly 50% boy 50% girl and some look pretty well all girl.

Definately needs some hormone tities.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

It"s a boy... wuah...

Comment

Has potential..
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

not my cup of tea!! voted no way its a dude(but a pretty dude). I like females and shemales. I like the look of women regardless of the package down below, but they have got to look like a women
                  i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

(LadyboyLadyboy.com @ Apr. 16 2008,05:22) I'm rather ashamed to admit that I actually can!
                    greetings carbon based bipeds...

If the person in the photo had very long hair a padded out bra and a slinky dress then most of the guys would be raving for the phone number... and it would still be the same person

I remember a year ago one of the LBs in Obsessions was just like this...no hormones... no tits and basically a guy dressed up...The Japanese loved her. Strip her down and she is just like the Femboy in the photo..but a year older probably. And there are many like this..

Perhaps we need some Ziggian- Freudian explanation as to why many guys are in denial ...your all a bunch of queers in my book.. Nothing to be ashamed of though...ahem!

Comment

(Tomcat @ Apr. 16 2008,19:26)
                      (LadyboyLadyboy.com @ Apr. 16 2008,05:22) I'm rather ashamed to admit that I actually can!
                      greetings carbon based bipeds...

If the person in the photo had very long hair a padded out bra and a slinky dress then most of the guys would be raving for the phone number... and it would still be the same person

I remember a year ago one of the LBs in Obsessions was just like this...no hormones... no tits and basically a guy dressed up...The Japanese loved her. Strip her down and she is just like the Femboy in the photo..but a year older probably. And there are many like this..

Perhaps we need some Ziggian- Freudian explanation as to why many guys are in denial ...your all a bunch of queers in my book.. Nothing to be ashamed of though...ahem!
                      i love t-girls

Comment

Tomcat may be right here. The current look is unappealing because she's not in a dress. If she was, and she's already pretty-looking (her eyes.) then I may jump for her. But I'll also be somewhat disappointed to remove her bra and realise that she's got no titties.
                        Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

I would, definitely!
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Not a chance....

But... a few more curves and loose that manly torso and who knows

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(gizmo @ Apr. 16 2008,12:47) I would, definitely!    
                              Attached Files
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 16 2008,07:45) If you scroll up until her head is cut off then you are looking at the body of a 18 year old man.
                                I tried that and now I wanna change my vote...

nice body, shame about the face...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Working...
                                X