Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always been attracted to women with very small breasts, so femboys with little hormone tits make me hard as a rock; add a beautiful face and I am hooked. I am not so attracted to this particular femboy...don't like the hair. It's funny, we keep talking about this over and over as if we are very uncomfortable with our sexuality despite what we say otherwise. For me, it's just a label and some will call you gay, especially in the Philippines, and in other places, like the Castro District in San Francisco, you wouldn't be given a second look.

Comment

I find the ambiguity of a persons sex very sexy especially if they are girl-pretty!

Comment

A nice set of tits and some makeup and I'd consider it. I was more impressed with the pic of Aom. Especially since we have the same birth date. Good reason to party!!
        It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 17 2008,03:31) I find the ambiguity of a persons sex very sexy especially if they are girl-pretty!
          I've said it before and I'll likely say it again...Whether they have silicone and long hair or not...I really like the reminders...
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

WTF...
            How many times we'r going to get this question asked over and over again..??
            OK...This goes to one who is asking the question..Why do you want to know..?? If you are after the gay guys you are in the wrong form..
            In here we don't give a flying fuck to labels...
            Sory guys but I'm geting real pissed off with this...
            We do NOT shag hairy obnoxious gays,if that is what you are calling your self is...
            There is a SEARCH that you can use ...
            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

If this thread pisses you off so much, why in the fuck did you click on it?
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 16 2008,22:35) If this thread pisses you off so much, why in the fuck did you click on it?
                Just to say what the fuck I thout of it..GAFUSF..
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

siktre git Billy

Comment

I think he's adorable and I'd love to have sex with him - what about this one???

how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

(mesmer @ Apr. 17 2008,08:30) I think he's adorable and I'd love to have sex with him - what about this one???
                      Wow..the darkie, vampire type
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

yeah I luv goth femboys

how to seduce women star trek on acid

Comment

(eltel @ Apr. 16 2008,18:44) Not my cup of cha at all.
                          "Ooooooooooh" you are awful
                          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Pass

Comment

A couple of girls in the past I've dated tended to keep a short crop of hair. I find it sexy. Not Marine crew cut, mind you. Just not long and flowing. Something easy to tousle but not getting into the face all the time as well.

And they also tend to have adrogynous bodies. Small tits, and boyish asses.
                              Always yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again.

Comment

Some Asian women look very nice and sexy with short hair. You can see that especailly in Hong Kong and Singapore, where they can manage to have better styled haircuts and accept the concept that women don't necessarily have to have long hair.
                                Also, you don't get them tossed on your face when sleeping together with her
                                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X