Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit of lipstick, eye make up and a see through nightie with g-string and he/she would look very fem.
    It's all in the imagination.

Comment

I'm not sure about those pics Mesmer, you'd better send me the link so I can have a good, err, look at the rest of the photo sets.

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(mork1234 @ Apr. 17 2008,01:59) siktre git Billy  
        Git sikish...
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

pass not my cup of tea either

Comment

This is hilarious ......

.... there are HEAPS of LBs working the scene who started off less attractive than Poy.

He is very confronting, not because he has made little effort to feminise himself, it's because he makes me [& us] consider just what we are lusting after here.

Those who pushed the gay envelope over years of tasting different LB treats would have much less hesitation in accepting Poy for a night, those who are more gay by nature would go for him,
            but those who finally accepted LBs as a new sexual challenge, that katoeys are the 3rd sex who offer that something extra, this 18 y.o. is a bridge too far.

For now.

Give him time on hormones, present him again with long hair &  budding breasts, then ask the question again.

Right now I'll pass but in 12 months time with a belly full of beer ....... hmmmm ....... I wouldn't like to commit to anything.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(LadyboyLadyboy.com @ Apr. 16 2008,05:24) I expect that this will be one of the most controversial threads we have had for a while, so don''t forget to keep it (reasonably) nice!  
              You have got to be the most Modest person I've ever heard.          

You leave me with the impression that you only post here and Don't read here.
               Correct I am.

So in conclusion,  The Femboy Picture you posted.  To answer your question.

Not only do I see myself in bed with her.   She is exactly what I seek today, tommaro and even yesteryear.

My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Those who pushed the gay envelope over years of tasting different LB treats would have much less hesitation in accepting Poy for a night, than those who are more gay by nature would go for him...
                Wow. That's the smartest thing you've written here and one of the most interesting thoughts I've had for a while!

Comment

Looks like a LB in Training
                  You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(pacman @ Apr. 18 2008,22:23) Those who pushed the gay envelope over years of tasting different LB treats would have much less hesitation in accepting Poy for a night, those who are more gay by nature would go for him,
                    but those who finally accepted LBs as a new sexual challenge, that katoeys are the 3rd sex who offer that something extra, this 18 y.o. is a bridge too far.
                    A large part of the gay community prefere strong macho type muscle guys to effeminate ones.
                    Crossdressing and TG/TV are very often snobbed by REAL gays for not being man enough.
                    So, once again, we are in uncharted waters about what the definition of gay is, especially in case of LBs admirers/lovers.
                    Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

The concept Gay versus Lbs I here the church screaming from here.
                      For the record i consider myself Bi with restrictions. True Gays can not accept bi Guys they consider as general rule you are either Gay or Straight.(worked with a few gays over my time).
                      I can only go on what i like and it is a mixed bunch which confuses me and suspect raise a few responces also.

Catagories-Restrictions

Lb as i have stated for me ladyboys with tits is how my mind gets around the Gay issue. Yet i have lBS do my as that man of the cloth syle the legend of this site.Do i prefer LBS  over women in long term No is that answer. Will i keep doing LBS yes is the answer to that.

Couples
                      Im a member Aff so have Swung for many years long before interested in LBS. I can have my cock sucked by a guy (this where gets strange) if his wife/gf i am playing with at the same time.

Guys
                      No fucking way could i do a guy then homephobic kicks in and could never ever do it.

Hmm stange i know but that how my twisted mind works so when comes to Fem boys just not work for me.

In the thread some one said gays go for the machio type , the extreme example is the Village People and there make up was the machio jobs. The modern stero type is still for rugged types such as footballers as shown in the Iam roberts type of guy.

Ps hope me being open means i still have a beer with you guys
                      I like chics with dicks and tits (man boobs do not count).

Comment

Its all good brother. I see no shame in what you say.

I'm as Fag as they get in my mindseye, But I don't Like Macho men. Go figure. Doesn't make sense to me either. How can I feel gay but not Love Macho Men?

No worries. I'd have a beer with you any fucking day of the week man.

Comment

I give up and dont both trying to categorize...

All i know is....

If i look at a mans body and face, i am not in the slightest bit attracted to them.

If i look at someone, and my mind interprets them to be feminine due to face, appearance or overall body shape, then i am attracted.

Now i no longer care what i find when i roll down the panties of that feminine person - but then again maybe i have conditioned my mind to accept whatever i find.

I know plenty of guys that find shemales attractive, but once they see the cock, its all over for them - clearly the mind at work again.

So where do i sit...

I am not attracted to man
                          yet i am happy to have sex with one, on the proviso my mind thinks that they are female.

Someone please explain!!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Nothing to explain. It' all in the mind...
                            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Apr. 20 2008,09:59)

Nothing to explain. It' all in the mind...
                              Looker, Your Soooooo GAY !

Hope all is well with you Fucker.
                              Be cool bro.

Comment

(mirimark @ Apr. 20 2008,10:18) Looker,  Your Soooooo  GAY !

Hope all is well with you Fucker.    
                                Be cool bro.
                                Thank you Mirimark

Hope everything is well to You and Your family

..and have good and artistic W/E

Comment

Working...
                                X