Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this particular instance, Id have no interest cuz of the short hair and zero breasts...but, if the hair was past shoulders and he had a couple of sprouts...maybe...that was a nice looking bit of cock...and Im guessing it would shoot a nice load.

Dam, that sounds gay though, doesnt it...LMAO.

Cheers, HT1

Comment

(rxpharm @ Apr. 20 2008,15:46) Hmm, goes to show you guys didn't remember much from your National Geographic or Animal Planet programs!

That my friends is a photo of an male elk! Butch was the one with the nearest answer.
      Its not an Elk. It is a Mule Deer. Probably the same thing. Just a matter of interpetation due to Geographic up brining.
      Attached Files
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I've seen similar beasts in Sweden. They are very dangerous because they cross the road suddenly and cause serious car accidents, and they are huge. I would guess same as happens in Canad..

In Sweden they also called them Moose, maybe because the person I was with didn't know the proper name in English is elk. I didn't know that too.
        Thanks Mister Knows-Everything RX wrote about.
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(mirimark @ Apr. 20 2008,23:47) Its not an Elk.    It is a Mule Deer.   Probably the same thing.  Just a matter of interpetation due to Geographic up  brining.
          What's that certificate below that picture Mark?

Certified Farmer??

I've made kathylc  

Comment

That is an edge of the cusp example, probably depend on the live circumstances, amount of alcohol consumed etc.

Comment

(bohemia @ Apr. 21 2008,19:40) That is an edge of the cusp example, probably depend on the live circumstances, amount of alcohol consumed etc.
              Errr..... are we talking about the ladyboy, the deer/moose/elk (whatever ) or the certificate?

And so far I have only had one glass of wine.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Needs at least a hint of breasts.

Comment

The moose or the girl
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• Please pardon me if I don't click the link...
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (FRANK'S T-Girl World! @ Apr. 22 2008,12:38) Is THIS to gay for ya?
                      I'm more offended by the spelling/grammar issue
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Well spotted!

RR.
                        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• Is Sandy Lopez to 'boy' for you? (More pics HERE!)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• (Niche Castle @ Apr. 22 2008,18:28) Is Sandy Lopez to 'boy' for you?
                            He's gone and done it again!    

It's too  as in also  -  not  to as in to or from!    

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• Maybe someday I'll make this mistake to

Comment

Working...
                              X