Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now to be gay,first you must,find members of the same sex as yourself attractive/appealing/sexually stimulating,and want/do have sex with them , is this correct?
    Next, what defines a persons gender?
    Is it the x/y Chroma factor?
    Or what genitalia a person is born with?
    One could argue that if someone is born with the one eyed bed snake then they are a bloke from then on regardless of how great the tits are nurtured/made or how convincing that hottie on the stage in cascades or similar fun establishment looks,hmmm well i still love em anyway...............on the other hand.........theres the third sex issue in se asia so mayby that throws the whole argument out.............as neither male or female so theres a get out, mayby you cant be gay? hmmm
    robbo

Comment

• If you suck cock and/or take it up the arse then chances are you are a little bit
      That also includes fantasising about it and wanking over cock pics...

There, that's that sorted out.

Now, can we have some more cock pictures please?

I've made kathylc  

Comment

Attached Files
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

• I'm to tired too worry about spelling!

Comment

• you been up all night doing naughty stuff again?
            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• this is a forum for gays then?.....................and i thought i was the only gay in the ......................
              robbo

Comment

• (robbo @ Apr. 23 2008,04:05)
                theres the third sex issue in  se asia so mayby that throws the whole argument out.............as neither male or female so theres  a get out, mayby you cant be gay? hmmm
                Hate to pop your bubble mate..and I have no idea long many trips you have made to LOS and where you have traveled while in LOS, nor how many partners you have had and for how long...nor do I have any idea what you educational background is...but, my opinion, based on my experience, is that many, maybe most, of these girls are gay boys who just happen to have been born into sociocultural system that not only allows, but encourages them to live most, or at least a part of their lives, as girls...In my opinion, it's not as genetically complicated as you think it might be...
                But, thankfully for you and most other BM's, we all create our own reality...  
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• oh...........i think youll find its fairly genetic + hormonal .its not very often a guy will have his penis removed just for a bita fun or just to see what it might be like to be a bit girly. i was gonna try it tonight but but im too tired,its been a long day.
                  robbo

Comment

• (FRANK'S T-Girl World! @ Apr. 23 2008,02:38) Is THIS to gay for ya?

Click HERE for more images from this gallery...
                    For me this one is not a question of "too gay", I just do not find the face attractive.
                    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                    Salin' on a summer breeze
                    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• (Niche Castle @ Apr. 23 2008,03:28) Is Sandy Lopez to 'boy' for you? (More pics HERE!)
                      This one I would totally do.
                      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                      Salin' on a summer breeze
                      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• I'm with Kahuna, if they realy wanted to be girls they would have their cock cut off, I think most are gay guys who have tits straped on till they can no longer work & then have them removed.I hate to think I'm sleeping with gay guys, but to be honest I think I am, as long as they look like girls, I can live with it LOL.My favourite fuck last time out started, her life in a gay bar, so I'm told !

Seamus
                        Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (robbo @ Apr. 23 2008,04:36) oh...........i think youll find its fairly genetic + hormonal .its  not very often  a guy will have his penis removed just for a bita fun or  just  to see what  it might be like to be a bit girly. i was gonna try it tonight but but  im too tired,its been a long day.
                          Ok....then show me the genetic evidence...and the hormones are self-inflicted...and I think you might be very surprised to learn why many of them have their cocks cut off...

I'm not trying to be negative or suggest that anyBM here is gay or not gay...that's not for me to say...But I firmly believe you have to live with them in their environment...and that's not NEP or BKK or Pattaya...to fully understand their beginnings...

Comment

• (seamus @ Apr. 22 2008,19:47) I'm with Kahuna, if they realy wanted to be girls they would have their cock cut off, I think most are gay guys who have tits straped on till they can no longer work & then have them removed.
                            I have to totally disagree with you Seamus.

I've only ever met one so-called ladyboy who was in fact a gay man.
                            I heard several comments about her from the other girls in her bar and subsequently someone I trust very much said that
                            when she was not working she went around dressed as a man and had a gay Thai boyfriend.
                            That's one out of maybe 200-250 that I have met  -  many of those not in the P4P business.
                            All the others to varying degrees have come across as female.

It's probably impossible to say what percentage of ladyboys have SRS.  My personal guess would be about 40%.
                            Why don't the other 60% have the 'chop'  -  what does that word suggest to you?  
                            I know what the though of sharp objects near my family jewels does to me!      
                            That plus for many girls the cost of the operation puts it out of reach.

Gay guys with tits  -  NO WAY!

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Apr. 23 2008,05:06) Gay guys with tits  -  NO WAY!
                              And that's why I wrote, we can happily create our own realities RR...whatever makes us happy as individuals...

But I would wager...and of course it's a false wager because it can never be tested...that if, the majority of ladyboys were born into another sociocultural system they would NOT be ladyboys...

Comment

• "the majority of ladyboys were born into another sociocultural system they would NOT be ladyboys... "

If my parents would have raised me up like a girl, maybe I'd be a (fucking ugly) ladyboy right now.

Besides, know a Tomboy back home. He can't wait for the day he's getting his dick. Well, actually I still don't believe that she thinks she's in the wrong body and should be a boy, she just doesn't want to be a girl for some reason...

BUT, let's quote Moo on this topic: "If not want make pussy, that's not real ladyboy."

Comment

Working...
                                X