Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This debate could go on for ever, if & I hope I am wrong, all the better, if I'm not,no worrys as it wont stop me shagging the ones that look like girls !

seamus
    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• No one here will "Wank with Frank"

Comment

• Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (jadeite @ Apr. 23 2008,03:32) I know an Isaan family that thought their kid was a ladyboy because he showed all the telltale signs such as liking flowers and makeup when he was very young. It was ok by them; neither encouraged nor discouraged. Now in his teens, he turned out like a real guy and is not a ladyboy at all.
          Many young boys identify with girls at a young age  -  play with dolls as if they are babies/makeup etc. They grow out of it as they get older.
          I think it's something to do with the development of the mind/learning and or copying their biggest influence which normally will be their mother.
          All children copy  -  that's how they learn.

Shortly before you enter puberty you hate the opposite sex  -  this does not suddenly make you a homosexual.  Then as you enter puberty you hate your own body.
          Then as puberty progresses you suddenly notice the opposite sex and are attracted to them.
          I believe that this attraction even occurs in homosexuals.  

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

• (mirimark @ Apr. 23 2008,03:19) You know what the say about guys who don't like sports ?

" YOUR ALL FREGG'N QUEER! "
            I'm not into sports OK I'm

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

• some people here hava very skewed idea of what a true transexual is, and how they feel.not mentioning any names here,but a to make your opinions and judgments based on what you may see in a place like LOS is a little...........er kinda narrow.there are transexuals who very much believe that they are a guy or girl for that matter, despite the reproductive organs they were born with..............that is a fact......also a fact is genetics er.it is a science you know!transexuals have just as much right to be who they want/feel they should be. as we do,to say or believe otherwise is treating them with contempt.anyway thats my reality!hehe
              robbo

Comment

• I'm not gonna name any names but some BM's need to learn how to read...I was under the impression that we were discussing the beginnings of transgendered folks in LOS not in North or South America or Europe...

If there is a scientific (genetic) reason for the extraordinarily large number of transgendered in LOS as compared to other breeding populations, perhaps the unnamed BM making the accusations can provide the citations and the other unnamed BM will happily eat his words...

I don't believe that the unnamed BM  has claimed that LOS ladyboys do not have a right to believe in their ladyboyism or to be ladyboys, nor has he shown any contempt for them by stating his opinion of their beginnings...I understand that he loves these beautiful creatures as much or more than anyone else here...And there are many other BM's who can attest to that...

So before the accusing unnamed BM starts accusing other unnamed  BM's of making unfounded judgements... perhaps the accusing unnamed BM should learn to read...

Cheers,

Kahuna
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• Damn, I was just joking. Lets not get our panties in a bunch.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• My panties are always in a bunch MM...but my post is directed to that robbo dude who directed his post to me although he refused to name me...not to you...I think on the femboy issue we sit on the same side of the river... wanta go fishing?
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

• (kahuna @ Apr. 24 2008,10:05) My panties are always in a bunch MM...but my post is directed to that robbo dude who directed his post to me although he refused to name me...not to you...I think on the femboy issue we sit on the same side of the river... wanta go fishing?  
                      I knew that brother. I'm just stirring the Pot a Little more.

Also, my last post wasn't directed at you either. Like I said, I was just stirring the pot. You know, Hitting the Hornets nest with a Long enough stick as to get away fast enough.
                      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Hi guys,
                        I just thought I'd throw this into the mix. I'm a big fan of Dan Savage and his column "Savage Love". Anyway he had this to say:
                        "I've got a folder full of letters from supposed-to-be-straight guys€”guys with wives and girlfriends and a passion for pussy€”angsting about their urge to suck cock now and then. Many of these guys prefer to suck cock that isn't attached to anything recognizably male€”e.g., shemales, transvestites, American Idol contestants, et al.€”because it somehow makes their gay desires less troubling, less destabilizing, less, you know, gay".
                        So there ya go. According to Dan we're all a bunch of poofs!
                        I'd also like to add, that just because you're not into musical theater, Barbara Striesand or Madonna, or display any other stereotypical, outward manifestations "gayness," this does not mean you're not gay, or at least bisexual.
                        Rock on fags!
                        "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                        Salin' on a summer breeze
                        And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                        -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• I really hate anything by YMCA  -  can't stand It's Raining Men or anything by Barbara Streisand.
                          Musical theatre?     Don't even know what that is.       So I guess that makes me NOT  

I do like some things Madonna has produced  -  OK she's actually not a very good singer but give her due she knows what sells and finds the right people to produce it. I like playing with and sucking ladyboys cocks  -  I guess that makes me  

I'm not attracted to guys sexually in any way  -  I even get embarassed seeing a guy getting undressed in font of me  -  
                          I guess that makes me NOT  

I don't really find girls anything like as attractive as ladyboys these days  -  I guees that makes me  

I'm confused..........      

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Apr. 25 2008,18:20)

I like playing with and sucking ladyboys cocks  -  I guess that makes me  
                            as gay as xmas!

I don't really find girls anything like as attractive as ladyboys these days  -  I guees that makes me  

Same here  
                            No honey, no money!!

Comment

• (Road Runner @ Apr. 26 2008,00:20) I don't really find girls anything like as attractive as ladyboys these days  -  I guees that makes me  

I'm confused..........      

RR.
                               Same here, I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure    
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 26 2008,09:28)
                                (Road Runner @ Apr. 26 2008,00:20) I don't really find girls anything like as attractive as ladyboys these days  -  I guees that makes me  

I'm confused..........      

RR.
                                 Same here, I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure    
                                Indeed, I like sucking ladyboy/femboy cock and ass-fucking, top and bottom. Definitely not straight, hello...but I still like girls. I'd say that pretty much makes me bisexual.
                                Although, I'm starting to wonder myself. The other day at the gym there was this very slim and feminine Asian boy, who had the most delicious little bubble butt. I think he may have been around 19 or 20. Anyway, I started to get a chubby from looking at him.
                                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                                Salin' on a summer breeze
                                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                                X