X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon, will give my regards

Off to bali next friday to catch up with the boys and girls from hulu, will let them all know your doing ok,, and show them the bali gallery..
    Dont worry Jon, I will have my fair share of work cut out...
    And Blueballz,, I will get your room ready for your up coming trip...

And by the way, heard on the vine that 2 dropdead Surabaya Ladyboys have been in town chasing the tourist dollar..will snifff them out....

Bali_Ken

Comment

Have fun and make sure you post a trip report when you recover!

Comment

Hey Topper just curious as I am planning my next trip to Asia for next May. At present thinking about going to Chiang-Mai for a week and then Bali for a week and finishing off with one week phuket and one in BKK. What are the prices like in Bali for say Hotel and Short time longtime>
        Thailand for fun in the sun
        Enjoy it while you can
        Times are changing

Comment

Thanks Thaipan, and will certainly give you an update..

Disqplay
          Your timing is perfect for visiting bali, the beaches will be crystal clear and the surf will be better.
          Hotels, I can arrange for you to stay at Courtyard Hotel or beach apartments,,Members get extra special prices,,,with an Lb thrown in...
          Theres no shortage of girls or Lb's that will look after your needs,,,or boys if your into that
          Jon came down last march and thouroughly enjoyed himself, had all intentions of seeing the Island,,,although he did a few things,,, but never got too far from the night life too busy doing Lb's and working for the site..
          Snorkeling is a must do .
          To answer your question,, think of what you would pay in Thailand.....then half it...food, drink, girls,jeeps and accommodation,,,very cheap...

Bali_Ken

Comment

Working...
          X