X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB for a 3some...any recommendations?

So me and a buddy want to have a threesome with a LB. We're looking for a very passable and beautiful girl with a nice package that gets and stays hard with a great attitude.

Want to have tons of fun.

Anyone come to mind? Please help...we don't have a lot of time to set this up cause my buddy will be here soon and only for a few nights. I live here but don't get out too often.

Cheers...

Jenny of the Guess Bar or Fanta from Cascades would 'suit you sir! Ooooh!'

Comment

(fanofthefogg @ Apr. 22 2008,16:14) I live here but don't get out too often.
      'S..funny?..... sort of reminds me of someone...

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

He's getting a bit of a "Party Animal" by the look of things these days RR if I'm thinking of the same person  
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Undoubtedly you are Sir!

Speaking of which I've still got to book the hotel in Patty.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

Thanks Stogie bear

I appreciate those two recommendations. Are these girls packin? Top and bottom?

Any other suggestions out there? I plan to go out on Friday to meet some girls and see if they are up for this. BTW we're also looking to add a female to the mix. Any ideas there??

Should be fun...2 guys, 1 LB and 1 GG.

Comment

Fanta is absolutely beautiful...and while I have seen her many times in her bar, alas, I have never been with her, but I have seen photos and vids and she is quite large...Moreover, the Perth Couple (husband and wife team) gave her a big thumbs up...
              Attached Files
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

She looks tasty...I'll have to take a visit this Friday.

Comment

Daphnie should be perfect for you,perfect english,lovely attitude, big cock,fully functional and able to satisfy man or woman;..
                  daphnie is very service oriented.and can play many role she has a large costume choice( she s lovely in thai student uniform)..
                  ..she works mainly in singapore, but she come often to thailand. she works only by appointement,so don t expect to find her in bar or in the street

Comment

Tonight I went to Guess Bar and it was really slow. I guess cause of the rain. I met a girl named Top. Anyone know her?

Also went to Obsessions and met a girl that goes by Cartoon her number is 38.

Anyway, that's the look I'm going for. But I don't know if they have a nice sized functional one or not. Any experience with either?

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Cartoon is great. Been with her a few times. Big chopper too.

But she runs hot and cold. Also she sometimes gets drunk or other mind boggling chemicals!

The other girl to whom you refer to... check your hotels admittance policy before you get too excited over her.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 23 2008,01:20) Fanta from Cascades
                        Sorry but a late update with regard to Fanta. She told me herself that she 'have small cock' last week, but I unforunately didn't get round to checking it out.

But a reasonably reliable source did confirm that she is back on the hormones

It would be helpful to get some recent hands-on reports.

TT Chang.....sounds like a job for you

Comment

popped into Obsessions again tonight and there was a girl that I was interested in but didn't get a chance to meet. Number 21. Any info??

Comment

Cartoon it was and she was a real trooper. Good time had by all as she was really into the action. Sweet girl and a nice sized one that stayed hard for a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                            X