X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relationship with Woman and TS

Has anyone ever had a GG girlfriend/wife who either (1) knew of and tolerated your digressions with TS or (2) shared your interest in TS?

My gf knows it, she doesn't give a crap.

My ex-gf (yeah, we still talk and are friends) says she would try it after I send her some pics. She's bisexual anyway...

Comment

Yes, had a very open minded Chienese g/f who didn't mind about and, if we didn't brokeout that soon she would have wanted to try
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Perth_Couple are a married couple who post here and share an interest in LBs
        No honey, no money!!

Comment

A girl I dated for a good 3 years was aware of it and she was *constantly* comparing herself to the shemales she knew I had been intimate with. Needless to say, it was frustrating and annoying and I wish that I had either A) dumped her much sooner or B) never brought up my sexual history (I was just being honest...).

It's been a while since I was with this person. I'm not even attracted to women anymore unless they have a penis between their legs.

Comment

My new GG gf is interested I think.. I already took her to two LB venues because she didnt want to go to regular GG go-go's.. I dont think she is aware of my interest though.. Kind of afraid to tell her yet. But sometimes she jokes with me and says why dont you take that ladyboy? I think to myself okay but i just laugh.

Not only that though I know most ladyboys dont like GG's and wouldnt be with them.

Comment

my thai wife knows of my past sexual activity and has just basically said that I should keep whatever I do to myself, not embarass her by flaunting it, don't catch anything.
              Basically keep her out of it.

Comment

(mikee76 @ Apr. 24 2008,05:20) Not only that though I know most ladyboys dont like GG's and wouldnt be with them.
                That is the stupidest fucking ignorant statement I've read here in a long while...You obviously don't know much about Thail ladyboys...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 24 2008,11:21)
                  (mikee76 @ Apr. 24 2008,05:20) Not only that though I know most ladyboys dont like GG's and wouldnt be with them.
                  That is the stupidest fucking ignorant statement I've read here in a long while...You obviously don't know much about Thail ladyboys...
                  Maybe what he means is that generally LBs don't like having sex with GGs

Comment

Well perth_couple dont seem to have any problems getting ladyboys to participate.
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

My wife certainly likes ladyboys as anyone who has met her will know.

As for ladyboys not liking girls depends on what you mean.

If you mean sexually, about 50% of ladyboys [I]we approach[I] decline our offers to play for pay. Some are very open and say they dont like being with girls, but many also say they are afraid they will not perform adequately.

Funnily enough though, as we have been with increasingly more ladyboys, the more others have become interested - these chicks dont talk do they

If you mean ladyboys dont like girls in general, from our experience you could not be more wrong. Christ most dont even remember my name but gurls who have met Natalie once, never seem to forget!

If Im out alone in Pattaya or around NANA I usually get at least one "Where is Na Ta Lee?", even from gurls I dont remember actually meeting

Glenn and Natalie
                      Attached Files

Comment

You two certainly tempered my post...I was a bit drunk when I posted that...Sorry folks...

But truth is, I have NEVER EVER spent time with a girl who didn't have GG friends...some quite close friends...and in every instance, they appear to be true friendships...

I suspect that if you take a different girl from the bar every evening and don't spend some time with the same girl and get to know her a bit, you might think LB's don't associate with GG's...

What you see in the bar and in your hotel room ain't exactly what these girls are about...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

That's a couple of extremely unsavoury looking characters in the background of perth couple's post!
                          A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

Working...
                          X