X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattaya hotel--hard rock

I'm looking for a good quality hotel in Pattaya where I can bring LBs back without hassle. I hear Hard Rock is good. Anyone with any experience or other suggestions.

Thanks.

Originally posted by
    m looking for a good quality hotel in Pattaya where I can bring LBs back without hassle.  I hear Hard Rock is good.  Anyone with any experience or other suggestions.
    I stayed at Pattaya Centre hotel last 2 times, and Residence Gardens time before that. RG nicer, but PC has fantastic location.
    Mister Arse

Comment

WOW!! stop the presses!! Stewart actually liked 2 of my recommendations for hotels!!

Residence Gardens is where the pics from the January updates were taken; Dow, Bobo, Arty, etc.......I actually prefer the Pattaya Centre 'junior suite' rooms for 1295; what a bargain and great location also.

Hard Rock is a little further away up the beach road and from what I understand they have very tough guest policies although I have never stayed there.

book here for pattaya centre;
      Great Hotel in the heart of Pattaya Nightlife

book here for Residence Gardens

Residence Gardens is promoted on this website for 1350 a night

Comment

Hard Rock is not really oriented towards guys who want sex, sex, and more sex. Residence Gardens is in a somewhat inconvenient location for a first time Pattaya visitor but if you've been to Pattaya before it seems like a good deal. For hotel reviews check out:
        http://www.pattayapages.com/reviewpost/

Comment

I've stayed at Hard Rock before and can't recommend staying there. The rooms are overpriced and somewhat rundown and really not worth the money.

Don't know about the guest policy. With so many options in pattaya, I would try elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X