First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So So Wrong

http://www.jackassworld.com/lang/en_...1581775/210674

golden dome cabaret show

Steve-O, Chris Pontius, and Wee Man cross genders for a day, as they perform in the world famous Golden Dome transvestite show.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

That was pretty amusing. These guys are funny sometimes...

I wonder how much they paid the caberet for that stunt.

Thank heavens at least the ladyboys maintained their dignity even if the oafish farangs didn't!

It's a funny old world...
    Attached Files

Comment

Was that really necessary for them do that? Didn't find one ounce of humour in it
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(Looker @ Apr. 25 2008,15:20) Was that really necessary for them do that? Didn't find one ounce of humour in it

These guys have done some funny shit but if thats the best they can come up with thats fucking lame

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Well, the fact that there were ladyboys there seemed incidental. It was basically all about the farangs dressing up and messing about and I didn't see any disrespect or piss taking aimed at the dancers.

Harmless, if silly, prank to me.

It could be said that the traditional dances done by the ladyboys for tourists are more of a talking point... especially amongst conservative Thais.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 25 2008,17:03) ..and I didn't see any disrespect or piss taking aimed at the dancers.
            Me neither, but what was all about?
            Maybe just to impres some Koreans or Chinese in the public, and the occasional farang too
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I thought it was pretty lame myself

I pretty sure there was no audience. I've been in the Golden Dome and it's quite small and they allow cameras I saw no heads and no camera flashes.

Plus the final applause sounded a bit thin - like it was only the film crew.

I think if I was there I would have been wanting my money back.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

the fact that there were ladyboys there seemed incidental. It was basically all about the farangs dressing up and messing about and I didn't see any disrespect or piss taking aimed at the dancers.
                ....if you discount the fact he referred to Keng as "He"...
                x
                Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

Yes picked up on that straight away, load of tossers, no respect, just treating the girls like circus animals, or things at a freak show !

Seamus
                  Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

meh...

always preffered Dirty Sanchez anyhow.
                    I've made kathylc  

Comment

This was done during an afternoon rehearsal...

Calling the ladyboy as 'he'.... well, I didn't expect any level of intelligence or knowledge from these clowns. But I still think it was a harmless and mildly amusing caper.

It certainly did more to make white trash look stupid than it did to derail the process of legitimizing transgenderism.

Comment

(seamus @ Apr. 25 2008,18:16)  Yes picked up on that straight away, load of tossers, no respect, just treating the girls like circus animals, or things at a freak show !

Seamus
                        Like the russians filming outside Jsb or the tourists on Bangla taking pics of the lb´s dancing in TequilaBar.

This stuff is harmless, besides the thais love Jackass.

Btw, why is it such a crime to refer to a lb to "he" here?

Just wondering.
                        "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Btw, why is it such a crime to refer to a lb to "he" here?
                          Is this how you think of them? It's not a 'crime' but most of reading here (for a multitude of reasons) prefer the female pronouns.

They think of themselves as feminine and so do we... It's a mark of respect to them - and us!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 25 2008,20:24) This was done during an afternoon rehearsal...

Calling the ladyboy as 'he'.... well, I didn't expect any level of intelligence or knowledge from these clowns. But I still think it was a harmless and mildly amusing caper.
                            Ah..ok, than was just some "buffonesque" acting for everybody enjoyement

Perhapsused He also because they would wanted to warn those who may have truly believed were ladies or didn't get in to the mood of it.

If my Mom was watching that video I can guarantee you that she wouldn't have had a clue

How unfortunate she is to have a son like me! If she only knew it

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 25 2008,20:49) Is this how you think of them?

It's a mark of respect to them - and us!
                              No.

I respect them.

I just get confused sometimes when they use my razor for legs, armpits and chin. Black hair on the blades when i´m shaving.
                              Sorry for asking, didn´t mean to be disrespectful.
                              "I can see it in the eyes.....they get hollow and soulless a year or 2 after the Op .... I coined the term ''shark eyes'' to describe that look"

Jaidee 2009

The other white meat

Comment

Working...
                              X