X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bangkok Buttholes...

I have been with quite a few TIGHT lb's that I have picked up from Nana.Unfortunately it takes a great deal of effort, sometimes with no success, to penetrate that virgin like posterior.
    Therefore I would like to get some recommendations, from fellow members, names and photos if possible, of lb's they have found to have willing openings and are easy to penetrate.Bangkok lb's only please.

Made me laugh....

Usually us guys are looking for the tight squeeze...

Maybe you can rename your thread - who has the loosest asshole in BKK?

Good luck on your search!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(nigelr69 @ Apr. 25 2008,20:13) Unfortunately it takes a great deal of effort, sometimes with no success, to penetrate that virgin like posterior.
      I find that it helps to get them to go on top first and ride it like a cowgirl for a while

eventually, the butthole should loosen up and then you can enter her from behind/doggy style/miss whatever

works for me
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Try using a Butt Plug and lots of lube first to loosen up those tight assholes.

Butt Plug
        Attached Files

Comment

Now why don't I ever have this entry problem...
          Ouch... Got myself there didn't I?

Comment

(BAM @ Apr. 26 2008,12:41) Try using a Butt Plug and lots of lube first to loosen up those tight assholes.

Butt Plug
            What end do you use first?

Comment

come on guys, I would like some serious responses from those that have sampled many Bangkok lb's.Surely there must be some names to share.

Comment

I too want to know. Butt, I want to know which TG's love to bottom. Which ones really get off on getting plowed. So often, you see the girls that grimace or cry. Which ones really like getting f'd?
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

(nigelr69 @ Apr. 26 2008,19:23) come on guys, I would like some serious responses from those that have sampled many Bangkok lb's.Surely there must be some names to share.
                  try Tee Tee from Cascades and you won't be disappointed!
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

(nigelr69 @ Apr. 27 2008,09:23) come on guys, I would like some serious responses from those that have sampled many Bangkok lb's.Surely there must be some names to share.
                    Those with less endowment will be able to tell you plenty of names...but not necessarily useful names

And those that claim to be large... well.... let those egos swell and spill forth their knowledge

So unless we know what we are dealing with here Nigelr69, its a pretty hard topic to give an answer.

Perhaps if you can categorize yourself, then more info can be flowing...

1) are you the coke can?
                    2) the stand nivea roll-on perhaps
                    3) or the ladies impulse spray that looks oh so like a dildo IMHO

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Almost all of the "girls" in Casanova's (Nana) fit your criteria. Most are "well-experienced"!
                      You will be too after visiting there!!!

Comment

(boomer @ Apr. 27 2008,21:27) Almost all of the "girls" in Casanova's (Nana) fit your criteria.   Most are "well-experienced"!  
                        You will be too after visiting there!!!  
                        Ain't that the truth

Comment

As a very general rule, I find the taller LB's are a lot easier to penetrate. The lookalikes Joy and Anne from Obsessions plus Liccy (Richy) from Cascade are three which I recollect as being suitable to your required spec nigelr69

Comment

I always have this problem (tight holes) . Some girls who took mine like a trooper :

Tee Tee
                            Noon
                            Anne

and little Vee took it like a champ after working on it for a while.

-eclipse

Comment

Working...
                            X