X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping in makati

I am so sorry you guys but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do...to quote Jaidee when he tells me about being in Cebu "being in Makati is like giving me access to a nice candy store" cause of the addictive shopping.......clothes, shoes and everything galore!!!!!!!!!

I'm still a gurl you guys and this hobby is my number one weakness...

fortunately I'm not one who goes into the fancy 'ucci' and 'da' and 'ino' BRANDS of the international designers...I just buy what looks nice

so wish me luck in this CANDY STORE!!!

two days to go!!!!!!!!!
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Erm... that doesn't mean a bloody thing to me!

Anyone?

Comment

A sense of fashion is much more important than having lots of money tp spend on clothes.  Walking to work I notice how Hispanic high schools girls dress.   They obviously put a lot of time and effort ino getting their look just right.

Then I arrive at work and most of the   yuppie women make me hunger for sweet ladyboys!
      Time for me to put on a Tshirt and shorts and go out for a cup of cofee.  

Comment

when I hear  or read the words "ladyboy" and  "shopping" in the same sentence  I feel like doing this      

they can do it all they want as long as they have their own cash and don't ask me to come along. I only shop twice per year, just enough to get my new converse and some new t-shirts and shorts for the coming year. but take a ladyboy shopping? why??

in any case Salma, that is cool that you are like a kid in a candy store.....forget Stogie.....he doesn't understand how you girls feel. have fun.

Comment

You are a girl? I thought you were a pre-op....a very attractive one but an lb, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Aug. 21 2004,09:27)
            Erm... that doesn't mean a bloody thing to me!

Anyone?
            It means she's getting some new bras, because she's sporting some new guns. Do I have to paint u a picture

Salma, get some nice lacy ones, and the some of those panties with the string sides that ride up above the jeans - - dam I love seeing chick with those on (Xi has some pics with that look on her site). Getting a glimpse of a sexy bra through an open blouse, or g string panties riding up is a real turn on.
            Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Which moneyko paid for your new susus......must be nice to live in one of the poorest countries in the world and still afford to buy new susus.......the more lb's that have new susu's the better......I'm happy for ya.

Comment

suso = boobs in Tagalog

well yeah i managed to save up some money for this operation blazers...

and yeah Stogie!! don't you know a thing about the female psyche! You have been with Kui for some time...I;m sure she also shops!
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook

Comment

comeon guys give the girl a break. What girl doesnot like to shop. we might hate it because we are guys. I would rather be playing golf or hanging out. You deserve it Salma especially after everything you have been through. What is the big deal if you buy a girl you like some clothes. Noone likes to be taken advantage of but I am always generous with the right girl. I donnot mind spending money on someone if they are nice and make you feel great. It is all part of life.

Comment

[QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 22 2004,07:46)
                      but I am always generous with the right girl. I donnot mind spending money on someone if they are nice and make you feel great. It is all part of life.
                      If you take these girls out of town on a trip they will want to go shopping. You just have to control it.... or try to.

Last year i took Fai from KC3 down to Pattaya for a day to see the Tiffany show. Unlike some LBs she does like to get out during the day and also being 100% passable does help.
                      That girl was a real head turner and definately one of the best lookers ever but the problem is when she gets near the shops.....

I was only in Mikes Shopping Mall for around 30 minutes and parted with 10,000 Baht for some flashy Perfume in chrome tubes which probably cost 50 cents. No haggling is allowed in Malls to keep out cheap time charlies..... then there were Teddy Bears, Gifts for family etc etc.

She works in Singapore now im told. So any of you Crazy Horse dudes see her ,tell her Tom from KC3 sends his regards .

TC

Comment

I prefer no haggle places. To much work to haggle on my vacation.

Comment

well tom if i see a certified shoppaolic in singapore im runnin my cheap ass the other way 10.000
                          baht there is a nice dinner and a drink or two

Comment

yeah more or less in malls there are no haggling involved as they usually have fixed prices there and there are the overhead costs to think of...

try the flea markets which I would assume are quite abundant in thailand....they also have a nice assortment of women's clothing too

I'm not such a brand 'whore' myself (excuse the word)...anything that suits me goes into my closet ....

reflectionsgold don't worry I am quite shy in the company of guys when I go to the malls so there will be no overdoing it hehehe ..I usually tend to overdo my shopping when I am alone...gee I can be almost shameless about it LOL
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by (reflectionsgold @ Aug. 22 2004,07:46)
                              Noone likes to be taken advantage of but I am always generous with the right girl. I donnot mind spending money on someone if they are nice and make you feel great.
                              there is a  big difference  between being generous and being a sucker;  never be the latter.   girls and ladyboys can sense that and will use and abuse you, take your cash, buy useless brand name shit and leave you by the side of the road. I have seen it dozens of times here.

Comment

Working...
                              X