Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if ANYbody knows how i could get hold of some oraquick instant tests i would be much obliged to receive a PM. the best i can find in the usa is the rapid-access, which is the same pinprick in the finger blood blot test, but then you have to mail it in and wait 48 hours before calling in for the result and 48 hours is just too long to keep the lb tied to the bed.

i have to agree with the posters who say if you're looking for a guarantee, keep it in your pants (or the palm of your hand), but i do like to test myself regularly, and especially before each potentially risky trip to the LOS because dying is one thing, but killing, that's something else again.

Comment

@Torurot:

It sounds like a really BAD idea. If she's positive what you going to do? Dump her in the gutter?
      why not? I know, this is illegal ...

Joking aside: when you sit in a good restaurant and order a bottle of wine, get the tasting sip and discover it's turned vinegar €” you'll refuse the bottle, I'm sure! Is that your problem? No!

Such a person should just never have sex with anyone other than his wife as he will never get 100% certainty.
      Once again: anybody looking for 100% safety should avoid fucking his wife, too! Does he know whether she's really faithful or not?

Well, I think that asking for a test is quite reasonable. Of course €” there is no 100% security that the girl didn't catch something during the last days or week. But at least you have the security that she was okay until approx. 2 months ago. Now figure out how many customers she may have served in the meantime and you can calculate a degree of probability. Sure €” she might have been infected the day before yesterday, who knows ... but it is quite nonsensical, in my opinion, to refuse partial knowledge because you can't have 100% verified knowledge, since looking for that kind should you prevent from driving a car (do you really know the beaks are working?), going by airplane (do you really know that there won't be a crash or a suicide bomber?), eating in restaurant, etc. etc. etc. .....

I can totally agree with Thaibound:
      ... if you're looking for a guarantee, keep it in your pants (or the palm of your hand)
      @Thaibound:
      because dying is one thing, but killing, that's something else again

Terry
      ... a seasoned guy who loves a number of things making fun — approx. 69

Comment

(terry @ May 03 2008,02:36) Well, I think that asking for a test is quite reasonable. Of course €” there is no 100% security that the girl didn't catch something during the last days or week. But at least you have the security that she was okay until approx. 2 months ago. Now figure out how many customers she may have served in the meantime and you can calculate a degree of probability. Sure €” she might have been infected the day before yesterday, who knows ... but it is quite nonsensical, in my opinion, to refuse partial knowledge because you can't have 100% verified knowledge, since looking for that kind should you prevent from driving a car (do you really know the beaks are working?), going by airplane (do you really know that there won't be a crash or a suicide bomber?), eating in restaurant, etc. etc. etc. .....

And this is what some Western couples do before having sex with each other.

I wanted to do my best to not get my last Western girlfriend pregnant. But I also wanted to have sex with her. Pulling out before ejaculation while also wearing a condom gave me the degree of safety that I wanted. She could still get pregnant, but the odds were very low.

My friend wants to have his cake and eat it too. He is willing to accept some risk. It seems to me in a land of sexual paradise where you can have threesomes and butterfly your ass off that it should be possible to get the girls tested without them losing face. Afterall, there are people using these 400 baht clinics.

But I appreciate the mostly negative feedback; it's a heads up that he will have to tread very carefully with this idea.

Comment

Working...
        X