X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songkran pics

Loved the new songkran pics Jai Di, great stuff   give us more of that sort of color and glamour.
         The pic of Areeya flashing her boobs and the one of her in the white t-shirt and little denuim shorts was magnificent.
        This is the real Thailand and more of this sort of stuff is great for the site and gives us a rael look at the girls in natural surroundings.
         How about some pics in teh Nana carpark after closing with all these hot ladyboys hanging around ?
         And the pics of Am in the lastest update are GREAT , that little white mini skirt with her cock hanging out was just about too MUTT!!!!!!!!!!

rex

to tell the truth,  me and Snick took about  70 or 80 photos each that day and those were the best ones of the bunch,  in my opinion; as he said, it's not easy to take them when the water and shit is flying everywhere, and most of the pics have no LB's in them, just crowds of wet people .   But if I had known those pics would go over this well I would have sent them to Stogie as a whole gallery for the Clubhouse.

Then again, you probably NEVER would have seen them in that case!

Snick......you seem to have a  guy here who wants some  photos taken around the Nana plaza entrance  at 2AM some evening......waddaya say??

Comment

Nana carpark at 2:15 would make an absolutely awesome photoshoot. Or how about a video interviews? Or a documentary, "One Night In Bangkok"!

Comment

wow....these are both excellent idea's......Snick, are you reading? I am still 2+ months away from paradise so if anyone is going to do it [now at least] it would be Snick.

he has a JPG and a video camera and he is around there most nights anyway; waddaya say Snick? could be some cool footage, especially the parts with the girls with their hands open looking for tips for taking their pics

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Aug. 25 2004,21:13)
          Nana carpark at 2:15 would make an absolutely awesome photoshoot. Or how about a video interviews?  Or a documentary, "One Night In Bangkok"!
          What goes on at the carpark? I think I know, but details would be cool.
          Bring on the bitches!

Comment

basically, the street between Nana Plaza and the Nana hotel parking lot, as well as the parking lot itself and the lobby of the infamous Nana Hotel becomes one giant whorehouse between about 2AM when the bars let out and 3AM. Ladyboys, ladies, farangs, hustlers, kids selling shit.....looks like Mardi Gras every night of the week.

You guys are giving me some great idea's here......when I get back I will take my small camera and my video camera and record that debacle for all you guys to see. unless of course Snick or any of you want to do it first??

Great ideas, Rex and PigDogg

Comment

it would be rather hard to stay inconspicuous with a camera setup and a flash hanging around the car park at 2am. Nice idea, but I don't think it would work out to well. All I need is one pissed drunk farang trying to pick a fight and there goes $1000+ in camera equipment.
              I leave this one to you Jai Dee

I might have another interesting event shoot coming up in a few weeks. Details to follow if it happens.
              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Aug. 25 2004,23:02)
                it would be rather hard to stay inconspicuous with a camera setup and a flash hanging around the car park at 2am. Nice idea, but I don't think it would work out to well. All I need is one pissed drunk farang trying to pick a fight and there goes $1000+ in camera equipment.
                I leave this one to you Jai Dee

I might have another interesting event shoot coming up in a few weeks. Details to follow if it happens.
                Not to tell a pro how to do his job, but hi speed film, assuming the parking lot has some illumination, or a low lux vid camera, should do a deecent job of capturing the essence of the parking lot )

(don't ask me how I know)
                Bring on the bitches!

Comment

I shoot digital, and I can control the ASA. But setting it to 800+ would make for a pretty grainy image ( With film I have gotten good results w/ 800, but digital 800 is worse).
                  The big problem is just being a guy standing around taking pictures of hookers at 2am. I wouldn't be too welcome.

Feel free to take some pics yourself and send them to JaiDee. But i'm going to pass on the "Opportunity".
                  "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                  X